Daoswarrior2033

Heh the creator got pwned.

llearch n'n'daCorna

And with a running gag, too.

Well played, Darkmoon. Well played.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Daoswarrior2033

Darmaris never lets the creator have any fun, so she can try to takeover.

Damaris

hmm.  Maybe I'll have to install coin slots in more things around the house...

:mwaha

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

I dunno what functionality you think you'd be taking from me if you coin slot the TMNT figures...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Daoswarrior2033

Finally a major burn. ....wait Darmaris try make EVERYTHING in the house including, things that should not be mention here. Oh Darkmoon, davinci pwneds you in every video game.

Seth C Triggs

You know what would be really evil? Coin-op toilet.

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Damaris

Especially since I drink waaay more liquids, and tend to spend more time in there. ;)

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Pagan

Well, Seth didn't specify who it woud evil to... just that it would be evil.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Seth C Triggs

I just think that's probably one of the most insidious concepts in existence (yes, there really are pay toilets).

Imagine the only privy about is one of those pay toilet jobbies. And you've just had two bean burritos and it's go-time.

Now imagine you have a wallet stuffed with old receipts and a few, blessed pieces of old change. You fumble through and cobble together two dimes and a nickel (because coin-ops rarely take pennies).

And then you notice the slot says, "Quarters Only."

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

Daoswarrior2033

Now that is evil! (Satan : All right who put coin-op tolits here, was it Sinidra?)