Joy oh Joy I got robbed

Started by Paladin Sheppard, February 16, 2008, 08:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aisha deCabre

I haven't had anything ultra-big stolen from me, really, but when you lived in a big tourist place like Las Vegas once, you tend to learn quickly that you can't trust just anyone.   :shifty

One time in middle school I was sitting in the gym, I think it was after class or something, and I had left my bag on the bleacher to head to the bathroom.  When I came back, one of the side pockets was open and my beach-safe full of emergency change was gone.  Not only that, children are GREEDY--I let one borrow my favorite pen and they refused to return it to me.  And my brother has had friends visit over when we were younger and later had both seen that things were stolen from us, from small toys to a Game Boy cartridge.  And finally, I was told that when I was a baby, a supposed friend of the family was staying over while my parents were gone.  They returned to find several things missing (they never told me where I was at the time, but it's a friggin' scary thing to imagine).

We no longer live there, but to this day I still have my valuable things right where I can see them.  It's wiser that way.   :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Alondro

You can trust meeeeee!!

Leave me all your valuables and I PROMISE they'll all be gone when you get back!

100% assurance!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Alondro on February 24, 2008, 03:29:37 PM
You can trust meeeeee!!

Leave me all your valuables and I PROMISE they'll all be gone when you get back!

Oh good, you can hold on to this bag, which makes a mysterious ticking sound, but I'm sure it's okay.   :3  I'll just run now.  WAAAAY over there.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kenji

You can trust meeeeee!!

At least they'd know who to blame.

Fuyudenki

You can trust meeeeee!!

I'd be perfectly willing to let Alondro&friends guard my stuff for me.

You have my permission to torment/eat/kidnap and use for horrifying and inhumane experiments anyone who tries to steal my stuff.