Mr. Sho's Neighborhood

Started by Sho, February 10, 2008, 02:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Why, hello.

Ah... Is this not a splendid Sunday afternoon?  It is not at all cold, and the wind feels quite nice.  The sun, too, is a welcome warmth.  The only thing I seem to be missing is a fresh batch of tea.

I should go make some.

In fact, anyone who wants to do so can sit in and be served, too.  You only need to answer if you would like creme or lemon with it.

Kayriel

Old Godzilla was hoppin' around...
<3 Abel

Sho

Quote from: Kayriel on February 10, 2008, 02:23:23 PM
Old Godzilla was hoppin' around...
No tea for YOU, good sir!

<Punts Kayriel.>

Bothersome one never sharing his cookies... how rude.

xHaZxMaTx

Sho?  Does that make you a Taurus? :giggle

Sho

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on February 10, 2008, 02:50:32 PM
Sho?  Does that make you a Taurus? :giggle

<Returns with the tea.>

Why, Heavens, no.  I am not too horny a person.

<Ponders for a moment, strokes his chin.>

Hrmph... I wonder if I should have said such a thing.  :mwaha  No matter.

My Sign is Pisces, by-the-by, too.  Now, would you like lemon or creme with your tea?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome to the forum. Try not to bring any stupid in with you - it sticks to your shoes, you know.

Oh, and make sure you get enough fiber. If you don't get enough fiber, one tends to melt.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Y'know, I've never actually had tea with cream before.  Come to think of it, I've only ever had iced tea.  I'll have cream in mine, please. :)

Sho

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on February 10, 2008, 02:58:24 PM
Y'know, I've never actually had tea with cream before.  Come to think of it, I've only ever had iced tea.  I'll have cream in mine, please. :)

<Sets a steaming cup down for Hazamat and pours some cream into it for him to try.>

Enjoy.   :3

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 10, 2008, 02:56:30 PM
Welcome to the forum. Try not to bring any stupid in with you - it sticks to your shoes, you know.

Oh, and make sure you get enough fiber. If you don't get enough fiber, one tends to melt.

Oh, have you seen those welcome mats at the store?  Very decorative designs, and they all do their job of cleaning your shoes wonderfully.   :P

xHaZxMaTx

*Enjoys his cuppa.* :3

Welcome, by the way.

Suwako

who shoe?

...your name is silly *points*
* Aiyno hides his own nickname.