digital blasphemy.com

Started by jakshep3, December 06, 2007, 01:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakshep3

I'm not sure about where this is meant to go, because it's not quite at home in any other place. But has anyone seen digital blasphemy.com? the free gallery is here:

http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/freegallery.shtml
all I've gathered is that it's all just one guy, and he is very talented. it's a big shame that costs so much just to become a lifetime member,really. Just curious.

Ryudo Lee

I've seen this guy's work before.  He's good.  The picture titled Flouresence looks like something right out of Metroid Prime.  What is it with these people and blue glowing mushrooms?

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Dannysaysnoo

Pretty awesome! Othrohedron is my background now.

Sid

Huh, quite impressive! Might sign up some time in the future since I'm a sucker for wallpapers like that.
:boogie

Feroluce

ditto, those are pretty nice. Ive grabbed a couple, for my various screens. makes a difference =D

RobbieThe1st

Well, in typical Robbie fashion, I go there, find all the very interesting wallpapers, and then after downloading all the ones I can, I start googling around. 3 hours later, I now have a 310-meg '3d backgrounds' folder, found half a dozen interesting sites, and have another 200+ megs queued up for downloading.

:rolleyes

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.