[Art] Winging it.

Started by WhiteFox, January 15, 2008, 04:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteFox

(Content moved to Here.)
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Heh. Might I suggest starting up a single thread, and posting all your pics in there? That's what most everyone else has done.

Of course, you're welcome to keep doing what you're doing, but you may annoy some people, and your earlier art is going to become harder to find, etc etc.

If you want, we can merge these two threads already. Just say the word.

... As for the art, I'm in no real position to critique anyone else's work. ;-] I think you're doing just fine, but everyone else seems to have more useful responses, so...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

WhiteFox

Thing is, I started the first thread specifically because I wanted comments on photoshopping, and this one because I'm looking specifically at wing structure. I thought it merited a seperate thread.

This isn't an archive of my art so much as a topic thread about something I'm working on.

If you think it'd be more appropriate, I can repost the above in the previous thread.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Either or. Just thought I'd mention it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears