Comic Time

Started by chip, March 19, 2006, 10:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HOw long does it take to make Castlevania Comics?

less than 1hour
1-2hours
2-3hours
3-5hours
6+Hours

chip

It seems that the comics don't take long to make, if you are using photoshop. How long does it actually take to make then. CRPG seems to use the stroke effect on the text and the same might be said with DSWC. I'm guessing 1 hour. Well, I am bored.

Darkmoon

I think I've said somewhere that it only takes me about 2 hours tops, and usually just an hour. And it's not stroke. It's outerglow.

Destina Faroda

Yeah, I wish I it could take 2 hours for me to make a guest comic.  Even the comic I rushed together took about 6 hours over a total of a couple of days, and that's with the script written last year.

Heck, there are times when it takes me two hours to write a post.
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

Yes, but hon, you use Paint or something similar.  If it makes you feel any better- mine take me at least 2-3 hours, and I'm using Darkmoon's programs, templates, and etensive sprite collection that took him years to put together.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

yesh, years, and a bunch of slaves to gather.

Gather slaves! (whipish)

Damaris

I thought it was gnomes...

And you told me you were using the popsicles to pay them.  So now, I wonder, where did my popsicles go?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Oh, I still have the gnoes. Someone has to drive the slaves.

ilpalazzo

Those smarmy bastards stole $20 from my wallet

Darkmoon

Heh, actually it wasn't them. They distracted you wil conversation which the elves I emply stolle your wallet, two tootsie pops, and a pack of condoms that we long past the expiration date. Dude. Clean out your pants once in a while. Yick.

Damaris

oh!  I claim one of the tootsie roll pops!

Darkmoon

Sure. It's not like I wanted condom flavored pops anyway.

Damaris

and you would know they taste like condems... how? O_o

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

No. remember you thought one was a doctors glove for the handless and put it over your head and tried to blow it up. while doing that you got a taste o rubber. that was funny. you puked like seven times that day. good times. 

Destina Faroda

No, that was you, not, Darkmoon.  Notice how easily how you were able to recall all the details.  Because it happened to you.  Now you made me forget what it was I had to write.

Would you believe this post took an entire two minutes for me to type out?
Sig coming...whenever...

ilpalazzo

oohh yeah....That was gross. and being on my psp this took 3 min.

Darkmoon

Way to keep it slow.

ilpalazzo

keeps me busy.. .... Hey get back to comic making, Slave boy. *cracks whip*

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

What......... Don't look at me like that......... ummmm. look a Unicorn and man are kissing!!!! *points and runs*

Darkmoon

Baby. That's hot. (fap fap fap)

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Liar. Admit it. You're actually behind a bush watching.

Xuzaf D

ilpalazzo

that joseph....... My heart just exploded. ouch,