Anime North

Started by Netrogo, June 03, 2007, 06:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Finally got a few of the pics from the con. Unfortunetly when I say a few I mean very few. My buddy only sent me some cuz he was at work but hopefully I get even more of them soon enough.

Me on Friday and Saturday. Friday I was lazy and just tossed on half the costume. Saturday I had in the contacts and everything, just took off the jacket while we were eating.

Yup Amber wound up eating dinner with us. We abducted her and dragged her around.

My roommate in his shinigami costume.

And yeah that's all the pics for now, will upload more as soon as I get them.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Blazehawk

Nice pictures. :)

On another note....you look SO much like someone I know, I wonder if you are a clone.  He likes anime too, even.  :U

Netrogo

Keep in mind I'm wearing makeup, contacts, and a black wig. Although I could still be a clone, just sayin I may have made myself look like your friend through a series of coincidences XD

Blazehawk

Quote from: Netrogo on June 03, 2007, 06:34:34 PM
Keep in mind I'm wearing makeup, contacts, and a black wig. Although I could still be a clone, just sayin I may have made myself look like your friend through a series of coincidences XD

I know.  I'm talking more about things like facial structure. Without all the makeup and everything, I bet you'd look like his twin.   :P

Netrogo

Well if you want check the photo album. My normal me pic is in there.

Blazehawk

*peeks* Hmm. Pretty close. The only difference is that you have long hair.   :P

Netrogo

Freaky, you'll have to post a pic of this friend. I wants to see my clone.

Darkmoon

You don't have to drag Amber anywhere if you mention food. She'll follow food so long as it's free.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Netrogo

Lol. Well we DID pay for her meal. Well mostly, she insisted on pitching in. I managed to con her and the entire table into each doodling on this one napkin that we gave to the waitress as part of our tip.

Feroluce

Yeah, I remember how ecstatic she was about that. That waitress was damn cool though, she only charged me for one beer. Free beer is always a plus for me  :)

Netrogo

Really? I didn't notice that, that doubles her awesomeness 8)

Zedd

So does she twich like Zoidberg if you mention food?

Netrogo

Quite the opposite actually XD. She was just gonna order a drink cuz she didn't have much money, all of our group and the waitress had to talk her into ordering something. Both because we didn't want to see her go hungry, and cuz it's rude to eat infront of someone who isn't eating.

Zedd

Thats what my mom says :U

Netrogo

Mine too. I swear it's like moms all have a network.

Feroluce

She whispered it to me when she gave me the bill, and told me not to tell anyone lol. I figure its safe enough posted here, since Im betting her boss probably doesnt come to this site.

And what would a mom network be called? O.o; Momnet? Couldnt be Intermom, that just sounds too odd.

Netrogo

Were any of our other drinks free or did she just take a likin to you :rolleyes

kaskar

What ever happened to the classic " TMNT " doll ? If it was forgot, get another . It is an Amber trademark ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Netrogo

Are you talking about in the comic? Cuz she said awhile back that she stopped using it due to copyright stuffs.

Feroluce

Quote from: Netrogo on June 08, 2007, 09:42:07 PM

Only 'cuz when she found out I was from NZ she was like "Oh my god, I wanted to move there once, its such a beautiful place, ect ect."

so no, only I got free beer >.>

Netrogo

Quote from: Feroluce on June 09, 2007, 04:30:40 PM
Quote from: Netrogo on June 08, 2007, 09:42:07 PM

Only 'cuz when she found out I was from NZ she was like "Oh my god, I wanted to move there once, its such a beautiful place, ect ect."

so no, only I got free beer >.>

:curseyou