Hio

Started by Hnix, April 21, 2007, 04:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hnix

Hello people.
As you can tell I'm new and untainted by this forum at the moment but I think that will change soon. I like to rp a little bit. I like poetry a bit, and my music tastes are spread out (as long as it's doesn't involve a ton of screaming, makes my ears bleed or has a degrading message in it, I'm ok)

My favorite DMFA character is Abel. Due to this http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_587.php
My favorite animal is the bunny.  I joined the forum for my love of this comic.
And the reason I like DMFA is because of random violence!
http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_603.php

Roureem Egas

Hi and welcome.  :)

How do you prounounce that name?

llearch n'n'daCorna

...badly?

For those who will arrive soon: Hi, welcome to the forum, and watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for anything, including this one. Talking boxes are, apparently, a device of evil and badness, although I have no idea why.

Oh, and anyone who tells you to watch out for something is probably up to no good.

Do enjoy your time here, though. And don't forget to leave your sanity outside the door when you come in, should you have any left anyway.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Faerie Alex

On the subject of sanity, please take the "Take this ticket" portion of your claim check, and leave the rest in llearch. If you don't separate the ticket, your sanity will be disposed of.

Quote from: HnixMy favorite DMFA character is Abel.
You are in good company. I believe that many people voted for Abel as their favorite character. He's just so huggable and cute... :tighthug...what?
Jeez I need to update this thing.

bill

Hi, everyone is insane, and make sure to use the  :rolleyes smiley alot. It's like the internet debate equivilent of saying "Your Mom".

Zedd

Glad to see you..Enjoy your stay

xHaZxMaTx

Don't listen to Bill, the admins only made him a mod because they felt sorry for him.

bill

Don't listen to Haz, he likes a hockey team that wears purple.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill likes NASCAR. :<  He doesn't even live in the South!

bill

Haz likes hockey. He doesn't even live in Canada! I bet he's never even seen a Tim Horton's!

Darkmoon

Don't listen to any of them. They don't like the Patriots.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

xHaZxMaTx

I actually do like the Patriots. :3  Well, they would be my favourite team if I liked football. :lol

Hnix

I'm going to like it here  >:3
And as for my name you can say it like hey-nix or you can just say nix. That's if you were going to somehow get in yelling distance of me. There was only one person when I was playing MMO games that got my name right the first try... And I forget his name. Anyways I could go into the reason my name is like that but, I don't feel like that would be good. I left my sanity back in my bed so I could use the computer.

But it's fun hearing people on Ventrio try to say my name muhahaha.

:door How the heck is this a smiley?

bill

Quote from: Hazzy on April 22, 2007, 02:06:46 AM
I actually do like the Patriots. :3  Well, they would be my favourite team if I liked football. :lol
Please die, you bandwagon hopper.

xHaZxMaTx

I don't even know what a bandwagon is. D:  And no, I'm not going to go look it up, I'm too busy laughing at your sig.

bill

Quote from: Hazzy on April 22, 2007, 10:43:47 AM
I don't even know what a bandwagon is. D:  And no, I'm not going to go look it up, I'm too busy laughing at your sig.
WIKI TO THA RESCU

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snickers evilly some more*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jim Halisstrad

Welcome to the boards.
It's to early in the morning to come up with something terrible to say.
So... :noobrape