My rather immasculate debut

Started by Sirios Skywolf, March 12, 2007, 01:35:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 14, 2007, 12:36:48 PMI already get enough "ASSHOLE"s from correcting peoples' spelling, so I wouldn't doubt it happening because of that, in the least.

For the record, going around correcting other people's spelling does make (the rhetorical) you look like an asshole.  I do it occasionally, when the misspellings are also funny malapropisms, but never when it can't be made silly.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aridas

But it's ok for the same person to correct my japanese without actually being japanese?

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 14, 2007, 05:03:27 PMBut it's ok for the same person to correct my japanese without actually being japanese?

I think that falls more under the category of ``Hey, I know what you're talking about!''

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Reese Tora

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on March 14, 2007, 05:03:27 PM
But it's ok for the same person to correct my japanese without actually being japanese?

Wouldn't that depend on whether or not they're right?  :B

(Funny, spell check spotted three wrongs in what I quoted of you, but nothing in what I said.  Of course, they were all capitalization errors.  I told it not to correct them, out of deference to you.)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Aridas

But who will keep the spell check in a job then if you tell it not to?