Question...(Naruto Related)

Started by Nikki, February 17, 2007, 11:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

ok, me and my friends Jackie and Ruby Were Discussing Gaara during math class (no surprise, eh?), when Jackie Asks a very interesting question.

"If Someone likes Gaara and attempts to touch him, what would the sand do? Since the Sand protects him, and he basically hates humanity (from what Jackie knows, she's new to Naruto), would the Sand kill the chick/dude? or would there be a limit? shuch as if the person touches his hand gently? would he like...jerk away?"

Now, she asked this question because me and Ruby are working on a picture of Kiyoko and Gaara in math class, and she was just wondering. Ruby and i can't come up with a good Answer (i said it depends but Ruby said he probably would kill him/her). anyone have an answer?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Roureem Egas

It depends on what timeframe you're talking about. In any case the auto-protect thing Gaara's sand does is act as a barricade. It kills when he wants it to.

Nikki

Well, all Jackie Knows of Gaara is from the Chunin exams. so Pre-timeskip

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

RJ

It hasn't entirely been proved, but from what I've seen before Gaara *insert spoiler here*, that his Suna no Tate moved on its own accord only if there was an evil intent in the person-trying-to-touch-him's mind- since the shield wasn't entirely controlled by his will, but was created through Shukaku's power.

But it's also said that the shield is actually his mother's spirit. That'd make sense, seeing as how he "spoke to mother" when he went off the loop at times.

Hope that answers your question :) So if someone without evil intent touched him (and Gaara would probably also have to have some kind of awareness too though), then the shield wouldn't pop up.

Nikki

oh i see!!

and RJ..your Icon made my Funny Gland burst!

either that or it's my appendix -_-

rt

From what i've seen, he has some controll of the sand, when he is mad the sand seems to be more angry (or creepily the other way around). So he could probably let some one touch him. Also seems he would need to touch things as well to eat ect.

But with that I wouldn't want to be the one to sneek up behind him yell *boo* or grab him and get 1000 sand spears driven through me.

Given the life they showed of him so far (just up to ~200 eps here) it would be sadly fitting if he was unable to be touched :(

Nikki

That would be sad...He just needs a friend and a hug D:

i just wanna hug him and tell him that it's ok...

omg i'm getting emotional D:

Alondro

Gaara had issues back then, nuff said.  Now he's all better... well, sort of... Akatsuki kinda ruined things a bit. 

Don't make me post the "Ultimate Naruto FanFlash" links again, ya Narutards!  :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

RJ

Quote from: Alondro on February 20, 2007, 12:14:49 AM
Don't make me post the "Ultimate Naruto FanFlash" links again, ya Narutards!  :mwaha

I love those things :)

Reese Tora

Quote from: Alondro on February 20, 2007, 12:14:49 AM
Gaara had issues back then, nuff said.  Now he's all better... well, sort of... Akatsuki kinda ruined things a bit. 

the what now links?

*forces Alondro's hand*
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Alondro

Just search on Yahoo or Google for "Ultimate Naruto Fanflash", you'll get plenty of direct links to them. 

:)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Nikki

-Or-

Go to Narutohq.com...or newgrounds..or deviantart...