Behold me in my newness!

Started by masked_bandit_lord, February 14, 2007, 06:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

masked_bandit_lord

Hello peoples! I'm knew! Now, I've been reading the comic DMFA for about half a year now. But today was the first day I found out that there was an actual forum. Not only that, but this forum contained ROLEPLAYING! *gasp*.

This is perfect for two reasons. One, because I like roleplaying.

Two because I'm a delightful chap who everybody should want to meet.

I'm also terribly modest.

My only curiousity is this. Are there any roleplays that are actually set in the world of Furrae?

If so. I would love to join. :3

xHaZxMaTx

Ello, glad to have more peeps on the forum.  Lots of people will be here shortly warning you about things, but you shouldn't worry about them, just have yourself a good time. ;)

Stygian

Quick! Haz! Let's suicide bomb this one on record time!  *Starts to setup a brand new shiny antimatter warhead*

Tiny crested flint

hahahahahahahaha I'm baaaaAAAAAaaack.  :tongue

one quick question, you a girl or guy?  not to be nosey but I've made the mistake too many times now.

As for a Furrae Role play, there should be soon go check with Stygian before he bombs you.

Zedd

Welcome to the thred..May my claws digg through your skin/fur deep they can with love and chaos >:3

xHaZxMaTx

Roureem Egas

masked_bandit_lord

Quote from: Density D. on February 14, 2007, 06:35:40 PM
hahahahahahahaha I'm baaaaAAAAAaaack.  :tongue

one quick question, you a girl or guy?  not to be nosey but I've made the mistake too many times now.

As for a Furrae Role play, there should be soon go check with Stygian before he bombs you.

A guy. That happens all to often on the internets  :3

Tapewolf

Quote from: masked_bandit_lord on February 14, 2007, 06:27:00 PM
My only curiousity is this. Are there any roleplays that are actually set in the world of Furrae?  If so. I would love to join. :3

You might want to look at Gareeku's 'Furrae Chronicles' - the only drawback being that it's mainly composed of people from the original 'Furrae Chronicles' story.  Gareeku's running it but I'm sure we could handle a few more people.  Might be an idea to read up on it first though, otherwise it could be hard to follow :P

Oh, and welcome aboard.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

Y HALLO THAR. Be sure to not send threatening PMs to llearch, and you should be fine.

Stygian

Hnahahaha! I am da Bomb! *Stygian slips out the magnetic security lock, and immerses the thread in white fire as the antimatter reacts, vaporizing it and many miles of the surroundings*

xHaZxMaTx

*Watches from a safe distance.*  Ooooohhh, awwwwww, pretty lights! :cool

Gareeku

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 14, 2007, 07:24:17 PMYou might want to look at Gareeku's 'Furrae Chronicles' - the only drawback being that it's mainly composed of people from the original 'Furrae Chronicles' story.  Gareeku's running it but I'm sure we could handle a few more people.  Might be an idea to read up on it first though, otherwise it could be hard to follow :P

Yeah, um, that's for me to decide.

Welcome to the boards.

bill

Zedd

Yet if your hungry....And starving  Call for Anpanman for help!

Cogidubnus

I was gonna say watch out for muffins, but apparently watch out for Haz.

Oh, and watch out for muffins, and people who tell you to watch out for muffins. :<

bill

Jeez, I doubt RJ's muffins can do much more than the Styg-Bomb has already accomplished.

Xuzaf D

Damaris

Don't worry, masked- a lot of the closed RPs are going to be cycling into an open registration period soon, which will make it a good time to join in the next few weeks.  I would suggest working on your character and developing it up so you're ready to go with minimal homework from the GMs.

Welcome to the forum.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

R.A.M.

hello :)
have a good time
yup
thats it.
have a cookie :mowcookie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hiya, welcome, etc.

I'd warn you to watch out for those peopel who tell you to watch out for things, but most of them have already warned you to watch out for things, so it's probably a little late for the warning, anyway.

They still need to be watched.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Really well dont worry just enjoy this golden gobblet soda...Weighes about 145kg when full of the soda of choosing

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

HI there! Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight and sound, but mostly of mind.

Leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage facility, and remember to hang on to your claim ticket.

Don't bother trying to understand Llearch - nobody else does.

Beware the squirrel-borne muffins, the mows, and those who would tell you to watch out for those of us who take it upon ourselves to warn you what to watch out for.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the place where the insanity party never ends!

*waves, and fades out, leaving behind a smile that slowly fades out too*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Stygian

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 15, 2007, 06:07:28 AM
Hiya, welcome, etc.

I'd warn you to watch out for those peopel who tell you to watch out for things, but most of them have already warned you to watch out for things, so it's probably a little late for the warning, anyway.

They still need to be watched.

Et tu, Llearch? I swear, you people are lacking in imagination...

ShiningShadow

Well I'm here to welcome you *shakes hand* can I ask something have you seen my 50 Cal. machine gun It seems i misplaced here in this thread.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Stygian on February 15, 2007, 07:23:00 AM
Et tu, Llearch? I swear, you people are lacking in imagination...

Well.. I'm busy, ok? I have a few other things going on that require my imagination to concentrate on. I'll see if I can do better next time, ok?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Do you like pizza, I like pizza so we can pray for pizza together and one day pizza will rule the world you humans will life suppressed unable to fight wars with each other and we would get lots of pizza  >:3 Yeah, that be great wouldn't you think?!? ow, and oh... Hi I'm aiyno the sanest of the bunch. :P

masked_bandit_lord

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 15, 2007, 07:36:27 AM
Well I'm here to welcome you *shakes hand* can I ask something have you seen my 50 Cal. machine gun It seems i misplaced here in this thread.

I think it's in the corner, next to the antimatter warhead.

Or what's left of the antimatter warhead anyway.

Hazmat and Stygian bombed me. So what's left of the warhead I can't really say...

Also, Blargh! I'm Dead. :zombiekun2

ShiningShadow

Quote from: masked_bandit_lord on February 15, 2007, 09:31:53 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 15, 2007, 07:36:27 AM

I think it's in the corner, next to the antimatter warhead.

Or what's left of the antimatter warhead anyway.

Hazmat and Stygian bombed me. So what's left of the warhead I can't really say...

Also, Blargh! I'm Dead. :zombiekun2

No just undead the antimatter warhead  gives off the radioation making in a card carrying american bloddied ZOMBIE wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo.  >:3