Back

Started by Nikki, January 11, 2007, 10:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Some of you might not have noticed, or not cared, but i've been gone for quite a bit (OMG!! SO MANY NEW N00BS!!), but i'll be back soon, because i am working hard to get my grades up!

oh, and i got in a car accident ^^;

ANYWAYS!!!

XZE IS BACK!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ITOS

Greetings. I am 7 Itos Atio, monitor ... Wait, you're not a newbie... :paranoid

Welcome back. :)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

xHaZxMaTx

Aridas

YAY! Except for the accident bit x.X

llearch n'n'daCorna

What's up with the accident, Xze? Someone ran into you, or what?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ITOS

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 11, 2007, 10:23:02 AM
You were gone? :confused

Since the 23rd of December if I'm not misstaken.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Nikki

Erm..well, about the accident...i don't even have m,y license yet...and i was on the highway during our big blizzard (yep, i'm in colorado), and i skidded and hit both a truck and a wall ^^;;;;;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Driving without a license is a bad idea.  Driving in bad weather conditions is a bad idea.  Driving on icy roads is a bad idea.  Driving without experience is a bad idea.  A combination of the 4 is a very bad idea.

Insurance obviously isn't going to cover that, so what happened/is going to happen with that?

Nikki

i don't wanna think about it ;;

Roureem Egas

Welcome back Xze. :3

The reaction to the car accident is best summed up in a series of emotes.
- :. :dface :O 'A'

Stygian

I do not find that hilarious, since the roads here are frozen too. Thank the Hells for ASP and four wheel drive.

Välkammad utter!*

(Means "well combed otter" in swedish, and when spoken sounds distinctly alike to the swedish phrase for "welcome back")

Zedd

Welcome back crazy hybrid

Suwako

Wellgum back, *chews* >:3

Sorry to hear about the car accident. I can't figure out why people want to drive, I hate cars.. I will be eternal driving lessons participant.  :U If not fear the roads of the Netherlands for it shall become a graveyard.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Xze-Xze on January 11, 2007, 10:35:39 AM
Erm..well, about the accident...i don't even have m,y license yet...and i was on the highway during our big blizzard (yep, i'm in colorado), and i skidded and hit both a truck and a wall ^^;;;;;
Were you with a driving instructor or what?

Anyway. Welcome back! :3
I hope you're not hurt. ?
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Dakata

Xze! *Hug* I missed you. :U

You poor thing. :< *Hug hug hug* But at least you'll learn how to drive soon. :U Then you can run puppies stupid people over! :B

LionHeart

Quote from: HaZ×MaT on January 11, 2007, 10:42:19 AM
Driving without a license is a bad idea.  Driving in bad weather conditions is a bad idea.  Driving on icy roads is a bad idea.  Driving without experience is a bad idea.  A combination of the 4 is a very bad idea.

No argument there - only, how exactly do you get experience without driving?

Quote from: Dakata on January 11, 2007, 06:15:31 PM
Xze! *Hug* I missed you. :U

You poor thing. :< *Hug hug hug* But at least you'll learn how to drive soon. :U Then you can run puppies stupid people over! :B

Considering the number of stupid people on the roads these days, you'd never get anywhere...

Oh, and welcome back, Xze.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Damaris

I think driving without a license, and driving with a permit are two different things, although shades of gray.

I really, really hope that she at least had a permit- a lot of times, driving without a license means you don't get to have a license until you're 18 or 21, depending.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

xHaZxMaTx

Oh yeah, I guess I didn't think about that. :animesweat

Mel Dragonkitty

Around here having an accident when on a permit means you can't get your license until you're 18. Automatic revocation of permit until you're legally an adult.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Even if not your fault?

Say, some moron who -has- a licence decides to skip a red light and t-bones you, despite all you can do to avoid it?

Zedd

bill

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 12, 2007, 03:16:36 AM
Even if not your fault?

Say, some moron who -has- a licence decides to skip a red light and t-bones you, despite all you can do to avoid it?
I assume that reporting the accident will require you to state that you didn't have a license, which will legally implicate you.

Nikki

Quote from: Damaris on January 11, 2007, 11:35:28 PM
I think driving without a license, and driving with a permit are two different things, although shades of gray.

I really, really hope that she at least had a permit- a lot of times, driving without a license means you don't get to have a license until you're 18 or 21, depending.

:B nope...no permit....

and i'm being told i have to pay cuz apparently the guy JUST bought a Hummer while i was driving a '96 pontiac grand Am, even though he hit me >=(

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. uh. who's telling you that?

If it's not someone legal, on -your- side, they're attempting to force you to admit culpability, legally speaking.

You're not liable unless -your- lawyer tells you so. Or a judge.

I wouldn't trust -his- lawyer to tell you -anything- correctly - his job is to get money for his client, not to tell the truth. Be very careful about what you accept, and who from.

Mel Dragonkitty

Even your own insurance agent will lie to you if the other guy has the same insurance company. Happened to me. Other woman didn't carry enough insurance but I did. Tried to make me agree to take the blame so that both vehicles would be completely covered. Don't let them browbeat you and don't agree to let them tape phone calls.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

Zina

Let me get this straight. You were driving without a premit. On the highway. During the blizzard?
I've been driving for a while now, and even I wouldn't have been so stupid as to do that. No sympathy here. =/
And I'm confused. I thought you said skidded and hit a truck and a wall, and now you're saying that someone in a Hummer hit YOU. What exactly happened?

bill

Binning it without insurance generally results in a Mongolian clusterfuck regardless of fault. Doubly so without a permit.

Zedd

Least your okay and thats what matters