*waves to the sudden influx of guests*

Started by Damaris, September 20, 2005, 11:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damaris

Yeah... I see you all lurking.

Not sure why you're here, or what has prompted roughly ten guests for the entire day... but I see you.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Grisht

If they're anything like me, they're wondering what the hell "Mike" is b*tching about with his hack into DMFA, and whether CVRPG was really worth all the hype.  (I haven't decided yet.)
And Mike, if you're listening, well done but :plzdie

Darkmoon

I personally feel little need to comment on the actions of hackers.

All I will say is Peniszilla Go!

:pzilla

Damaris

Well, I don't know what "Mike" was bitching about.

The creator of CVRPG should have been on-site working on a project for a client from early this morning until just a few hours ago.  So, I don't know what "Mike" was doing, but CVRPG's Mike didn't do the hack.

Edit: just for clarification, I didn't see what happened until quite late.  We were both at my work late for an extra program.  We're still running down our list of contact numbers for Mabby to try and figure out what's going on.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Grisht

If that's true, then it means Amber's poking fun at herself again and trying to scare up some support for Mike (for some oddball reason).  Either way, I've got nobody to hit. :tantrum ;)

Damaris

If what's coming through the threads on DMFA's forum are true, I sincerely doubt mabby would have deleted everything on her site.

Darkmoon

Destina Faroda

Did I miss something?
Sig coming...whenever...

Damaris

DragonCub

I was one of those guests. Now I have a name   ~smiles~

Darkmoon

We did sorta figure you were from DMFA... just a hunch.

DragonCub

I couldn't stay a guest forever. I had to join the fun.

Darkmoon

heh, well we are glad to hear that... now just bring some more DMFAers over and we can kick this party up somewhat.

Destina Faroda

No...I want the board's undivided attention.  :(
Sig coming...whenever...

DragonCub