What a lovely couple they make...

Started by Vidar, November 03, 2006, 11:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

ninjannihilator

Poor Swan. It needs a hug from the plastic swan. :hug

Tapewolf

There was a pair of gay swans in London a few years back..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 03, 2006, 03:40:40 PM

Domesticated or wild? Because the "homosexuality is wrong because it isn't natural" argument really pisses me off.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ninjannihilator on November 03, 2006, 03:55:02 PM
Domesticated or wild? Because the "homosexuality is wrong because it isn't natural" argument really pisses me off.
Wild.  I don't think you're allowed to keep swans in this country (they belong to the Queen.. another weird law)

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aridas

The proper thing to call it would be a "defect" rather than "not natural" >.>

ninjannihilator

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 03, 2006, 03:57:51 PM
Wild.  I don't think you're allowed to keep swans in this country (they belong to the Queen.. another weird law)
I heard about that law. But I didn't know people actually followed it; seems a little archaic to me.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 03, 2006, 04:06:06 PM

The proper thing to call it would be a "defect" rather than "not natural" >.>
Yeah, but the morons that use that argument use the words "not natural".

Zedd

Creativity

Stygian

Let's just stop with carrying that whole "gay" argument. You can't expect to formulate it well enough that nobody misunderstands it and calls you a fascist pig... "It's natural, but it's wrong", or "it happens but it's a defect"... In either case you'll end up hurting someone, and we all know fags are sensitive and soft little bi...

Wait! No! I didn't mean it! I didn't...! AAAAAAAARGH!   *Stygian is torn apart by a horde of sharp-nailed interior decorators*

(note that this post has an exclusively humoristic purpouse)

God-Beast

Quote from: Stygian on November 03, 2006, 05:10:22 PM
Let's just stop with carrying that whole "gay" argument. You can't expect to formulate it well enough that nobody misunderstands it and calls you a fascist pig... "It's natural, but it's wrong", or "it happens but it's a defect"... In either case you'll end up hurting someone, and we all know fags are sensitive and soft little bi...

Wait! No! I didn't mean it! I didn't...! AAAAAAAARGH!   *Stygian is torn apart by a horde of sharp-nailed interior decorators*

(note that this post has an exclusively humoristic purpouse)

it's hard that's all....i used to date a girl who now only dates girls....
is that....i mean....what? she is gorgeous and all....i just don't understand...that's all i can say.

Eibborn

Well. So it's concluded that Peter (the swan) is absolutely moronic. And sweet, but oh so stupid.
/kicks the internet over

RJ

I dunno if I should laugh or go feel sorry for the poor thing.

God-Beast

Quote from: RJ on November 03, 2006, 10:06:57 PM
I dunno if I should laugh or go feel sorry for the poor thing.

go both! :eager

Boog

Could be worse. He could have fallen for a duck decoy.

Yeesh, I hate to think how their kids will look.

Stygian

Paddlepaddlepaddlepaddlepaddlepaddlepaddlebitethelittlekidpaddlepaddlepaddlepaddlehissatsomedogspaddlepaddlepaddle...

thegayhare

there are a couple gay swans in certral park too I think,  and gay penguins in germany and... I gould go on

*chuckles*

It's now pelieved by several that the phenominon known as supranormal* clutches is do to nesting lesbian pairs in several bird populations.

*basicly this means that a nesting pair lays  many more egs then normal but they almost never hatch

King Of Hearts

never heard of that story... I did read about the gay flamingoes who kept adopting children of other flamingoes to raise as their own.

Poor Peter, you love will be unrequitted. Mayhaps it would be better if they make him a widower so he'd find a new mate or are swans notoriously monogamous?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nothing notorious about it. Swans mate for life. End subject.

I believe (and this bit is my opinion, rather than straight fact) that if one swan dies, the other won't pick up a new missus, but will stay alone. Or possibly pine away.

It's unclear, though. After all, it's not like you can interview them....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

It's a bleedin' bird! And not a nice one at that. Swans hiss and terrorize smaller animals (well, where I live at least). Laugh at the stupid sod and then go have some tea and biscuits!