10/22/06 Holy shmoley matrimony!

Started by Gildedtongue, October 22, 2006, 08:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anara

Congratulations Amber! We want looooooots of photos.

Toast

There's nothing to say that hasn't been said already.  :mowdizzy

Congrats millions! We want pictures! Don't overload yourself! And the best of luck as always. x3

Zeph

I just registered for the forum a couple days ago, so I guess I'll use my first post to say... congrats!  Hope things work out well for you two  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

eeek! It's a newbie! Burn it! Burn it! :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Aww be nice to the newb..You'd scare it  :giggle

Azlan

Well... extraordinarily late and all, if I wasn't so busy I'd have said it sooner...

Congratulations!!!!

I would have loved to grab my boys and covered "White Wedding" if I had been there...  >:3
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Bunnaroo

Azlan, that's a song about a "shotgun" wedding! I'm pretty sure that isn't what happened here. I've attended one of those, but Amx and I had to sit in the back so we wouldn't interrupt the ceremony by laughing. :lol

Um, Yeah, I'm late... Welcome to the ranks of married people. From a 14-year vetran, with a Platoon of 2.5 extra units. (Well, The Kitten won't be born until December 4th!)

May your lives together be long, and relatively dull. I won't curse you two with an interesting life. O:)

You know, her hubby shares his nomenclature with the guy who wrote Classical Gas.

One last thought: Someone else has said to lay off about the kids. I agree, big time. Since we married on my 18th birthday, people assumed things that weren't true. It took about two years of people saying we looked so "happy", and glancing at Amx's midsection before people began to quit. About three years later, the question was asked more directly, and my answer ranged from "It's in the master plan for five years from now"(Polite) to "Never, Okay?" (Very Rude). Their sex life really is none of our business.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Bunnaroo on October 26, 2006, 04:18:23 PM
One last thought: Someone else has said to lay off about the kids. I agree, big time. Since we married on my 18th birthday, people assumed things that weren't true. It took about two years of people saying we looked so "happy", and glancing at Amx's midsection before people began to quit. About three years later, the question was asked more directly, and my answer ranged from "It's in the master plan for five years from now"(Polite) to "Never, Okay?" (Very Rude). Their sex life really is none of our business.

Hear, hear. Although I'm not one to talk - our first was at our wedding, and we had him christened at the same time, albeit somewhat late for him...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Quote from: Bunnaroo on October 26, 2006, 04:18:23 PM
Azlan, that's a song about a "shotgun" wedding! I'm pretty sure that isn't what happened here. I've attended one of those, but Amx and I had to sit in the back so we wouldn't interrupt the ceremony by laughing. :lol

That's the point!  :mowwink

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

tygacat3891

blade

Comma

Well, it seems Amber's WikiFur entry now says "Amber Williams" and not "Amber Panyko". I can take pride in the fact that I was the first to change her WikiFur entry to say something about the wedding, even if I DID forget to change her last name. Curses.

Damaris

I hope you don't mind, but I fixed the date and the information on the hubby.  I can't remember if he goes by his real name online, so I didn't add that.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber