Tekken

Started by Gareeku, October 23, 2006, 12:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Yes, like Xze, I have created a thread for a fighting game, which also just so happens to be one of my favourite fighting game series ever. I soooo can't wait for Tekken 6 :eager i only hope its going to be released on other systems aside from the PS3, which i don't really want to shell out £300-400 for, but then this is probably unlikely. :dface

Anyways...who is your favourite character? I actually have a few. First off, Jin Kazama. I really like how they made him develop from being someone who just just a replacement for Kazuya's role as the Mishima Karate guy. giving him the more traditional Shotokan Karate instead, which is also a badass style in my opinion.

Secondly, Kazuya. Come on, who doesn't love everyone's favourite devil-gene carrier? Badass moves, pimpin' mafia style suits, and who can forget that evil smile? A classic.

Hwoarang/Baek: Awesome Tae Kwon Do moves, though Hwoarang could be exused for being a button-mashing character due to the amount of kick combos he can do. Still a great character, though.

Nikki

you know my fave character =3

i have yet to play it tho ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nimrods Son

I always play Nina / Anna. They're so hot. :eager

Jack McSlay

I'm not totally into tekken, I think the game mechanics could be better. but then when I play, it's either Jin Kazama or Hwoarang
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.