Old Wallpapers?

Started by Yume, June 19, 2024, 12:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yume

I recall there being a lot of wallpapers that seem to no longer be in the wallpapers section. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what happened to them/why they were removed? Was it due to the art being too old?

Raskahn

How old are we talking because there is some I have downloaded waaaay too long ago. And Win Amp skins. Win Amp! Remember Win Amp? Oh let me tell you the story of the LANDLINE. You see, when Google was still young and...

Chairtastic

The only one I know for a fact to no longer be available for download looks to be Azlan and Neni's wedding pic.

Merlin

first of all, winamp really whips the llamas ass

Yume

Quote from: Raskahn on June 19, 2024, 01:19:50 PMHow old are we talking because there is some I have downloaded waaaay too long ago. And Win Amp skins. Win Amp! Remember Win Amp? Oh let me tell you the story of the LANDLINE. You see, when Google was still young and...

I'm talking really really old, probably over a decade old... :mowdizzy I'm not sure at what point life took me away from DMFA, but it's been a while. Kind of funny how not too much has changed on the website. I also think there's at least one wallpaper war that doesn't seem to be in the archives? Really I'm just nosy about what's happened website-wise during my absence lol. I caught up with the strip and it's gotten so good. :eager