2020-05-11 [DMFA #1987] Back to reality

Started by Tapewolf, May 11, 2020, 04:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I see the lights are still out.  Hopefully things will be normalised soon.  Once Dan has barfed up.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Hariman

I'm hoping Aryanna is still conscious, and not just passed out nearby. Also... I think everyone needs a hug right now.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

MT Hazard

"This is a stATion AnnONCEment: We aRe nOW on EMergencY poWer, all PERsonel PleaSe report to EMergeNcy StatIONs."
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: MT Hazard on May 11, 2020, 08:09:24 AM
"This is a stATion AnnONCEment: We aRe nOW on EMergencY poWer, all PERsonel PleaSe report to EMergeNcy StatIONs."
I like how you included voice glitches.

Sid

*de-lurk* I absolutely love that close-up shot as he's coming back to his senses, especially that vertical-slit pupil! *re-lurk*
:boogie

Drakkenmensch

Yay, Dan's still got his head winglets out from the timelapse chat with Cyra!

joshofspam

I'm not sure, but it almost looks like Cyra is clutching Dan in a fist. Makes me think Dan might be loosing his lunch for more then simply motion sickness.

Cyra might be squeezing it out of him. :mowdizzy
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tuyu

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 11, 2020, 04:31:29 AM
I see the lights are still out.  Hopefully things will be normalised soon.  Once Dan has barfed up.
I don't think the lights were out when Dan entered Cyra's mind. In comic 1955, I think the glass dome isn't lit, and Cyra was dark because she was above the lighted part of the room. In the following comics, the ground-level part of the room still appeared lit.

...and now it doesn't.  Could be a power failure, or it could be the room is designed to have a simulated day/night lighting schedule, and Dan was in there a long time.