2019-07-26 [DMFA #1933] I don't wanna die. But I ain't keen on living either.

Started by MT Hazard, July 26, 2019, 06:39:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Now Dan can understand the full weight of Fa'lina's words, he is the best hope for Cyra, the clan, and its leader.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on July 26, 2019, 06:39:10 AM
Now Dan can understand the full weight of Fa'lina's words, he is the best hope for Cyra, the clan, and its leader.

Just as long as she doesn't do anything mad like making Destania the new clan leader...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Dan might be a bit dim at times but I think he's learned enough about Dest at this point to know that would be a very bad idea.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

e_voyager

I wonder what he'll do when he truly finds out just how mad his mom has become
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Shakal

What does Cyra mean, "I forced her to stay with Fa'Lina, robbing her of a choice."? I always thought Dee decided to stay in the Academy, are we learning that Cyra prevented her leaving like Dee did to Aniz?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Shakal on July 26, 2019, 06:23:02 PM
What does Cyra mean, "I forced her to stay with Fa'Lina, robbing her of a choice."? I always thought Dee decided to stay in the Academy, are we learning that Cyra prevented her leaving like Dee did to Aniz?

Possibly related to this:  http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_489.php

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

The One Guy

I think it's more along the lines of this page:
"I was asked to watch over one of her daughters... a young lady by the name of Destania. I promised her I would protect her like one of my own children." - Fa'Lina

Then, after Cyra began prolonging her life, Destania stayed at the academy on her own accord.