2017-11-13 [DMFA # 1798] - The tale of Aary's clan

Started by Tapewolf, November 13, 2017, 11:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

So, they are allies.  Much is explained, though exactly how Destania and Cyra would have reacted if Destania had succeeded in killing Dan - perhaps best not to think on that.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GreenReaper

Foreshadowing much. So who wants to see Aaryanna strangling Dan? He must deserve it for something - even if it's not the death of Destinia - and I'm sure she could find some way to oblige.

Or will this lead into a Cubi of two affinities leading a clan of the same? Stranger things have happened.

Also, like the rest of us, Aary hasn't been keeping up with her journal.

Akisohida

You know...I just had a thought...

Abel says cubi can hide their wings...yet the second Dan hides his (when he first gets them), Aary flips out about them disappearing..Instead of wondering how Dan came into his powers so fast.

*Peers at Amber*
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Akisohida on November 14, 2017, 12:37:52 AM

Abel says cubi can hide their wings...yet the second Dan hides his (when he first gets them), Aary flips out about them disappearing..Instead of wondering how Dan came into his powers so fast.

*Peers at Amber*

Sometimes a joke made in 2003 is just a joke made in 2003. :U

Akisohida

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 14, 2017, 12:56:55 AM
Quote from: Akisohida on November 14, 2017, 12:37:52 AM

*Peers at Amber*

Sometimes a joke made in 2003 is just a joke made in 2003. :U

Holy...has it been that long? I was in my first apartment in 2003, reading this awesome comic (DMFA. You MIGHT have heard of it.  :giggle:erk

Now I'm in my..4th apartment, I have a permanently injured leg (fun fact: circular saws and legs don't mix), and due to MORE circumstances outside my (and my sisters) control; we are 2 weeks from being evicted if we don't scratch up $1,700 by 11/26.   :mowdizzy

But jeeze. That long ago? And here I am, rereading the archives again.  8)

Here's to another few decades, Amber! May you never more regret giving Abel so many spots! :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Akisohida on November 15, 2017, 12:30:11 AMwe are 2 weeks from being evicted
Woo, "potentially homeless" buddies! High five!

But for real, I hope things pick up for you D:
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Akisohida

Quote from: Cassi-kun on November 16, 2017, 09:41:29 AM
Quote from: Akisohida on November 15, 2017, 12:30:11 AMwe are 2 weeks from being evicted
Woo, "potentially homeless" buddies! High five!

But for real, I hope things pick up for you D:

Whoo! High five! Clank the tin cups! :)

And thanks! I hope thinks go well for you and yours as well. I'd donate, if I could.

keybounce

I'm pretty sure (Thank you archives) that http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_313.php is where Aary got so upset with Dan that she said "Only I get to kill you" :-).