Looking for one piece clips

Started by thegayhare, September 18, 2006, 01:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

hello all I was wondering if anyone knew where I could download some clips from the one piece anime?

after watching some interesting music video compiled from anime clips on you tube U thought I'd give it a shot.

one peice seems perfect cause I can use some of the comiedic pirate songs from the bildgepumps to good effect in a pirate anime

Barroom Blitz (the treasure island version of ballroom blitz) and Pirating the seas for a start.  though some scenes in pirating the seas might be hard to get  special the line about the cabin boy

Zedd

I dont know much but I do hope you find what you need

insanekaosx

Well, first and foremost you might want to look around various anime torrent sites. One Piece is kinda big.

Unless illegal things are frowned upon >>

Rowne

Well, you see, if you put a com, with a dot and rearrange stnerrotxob in a clever way, you might just find what you're looking for.  You didn't, however, hear that from me.

If by some completely amazing chance that has nothing to do with me you happen to find One Piece episodes, you can use something like VirtualDubMod to slice them up into the clips you want.

insanekaosx

Quote from: Rowne on September 18, 2006, 10:10:46 PM
Well, you see, if you put a com, with a dot and rearrange stnerrotxob in a clever way, you might just find what you're looking for.  You didn't, however, hear that from me.

If by some completely amazing chance that has nothing to do with me you happen to find One Piece episodes, you can use something like VirtualDubMod to slice them up into the clips you want.

Well said :D

Nikki

if i can i'll send you some full episodes =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

well I'm not sure about torrents

I was hopping for some where I could just download clips

thanks every one

Rowne

There's nothing wrong with torrents, TGH.  There are good open-source clients out there that have been source audited by many people.  If you're worried then go with the official BitTorrent client (which is also open-source).

In fact, due to the shared nature of BitTorrent (the people who download it are the people who share it up again for others to), you're less likely to find something bad than you would on a web or FTP server because if it was infected, people just wouldn't share it.  This has been proven time and again.

BitTorrent, by far and wide, is one of the safest methods of online distribution.  Especially if you're obtaining things that aren't quite koscher, I still wouldn't recommend obtaining illegal software from it (because I never support that, I always praise open-source over commercial items anyway) but even if you were, it'd still be more secure than any other method.

Just read around on the internet what experts and regular people have said about it.  It's a good system.

You aren't the only one though who believes they're safer with a commercial FTP client and a private server, there are thousands of people that think like that.  The irony is that the opposite is true, at least in most cases.  Unless you know the company that's behind the FTP software isn't going to backdoor you and you also happen to know that the person hosting the FTP server is trustworthy.

Sorry, I just felt the need to share information there a bit because I honestly don't think that people have any need to fear BitTorrent.

* Rowne shrugs.