2016/07/28 [Fall 1]- Dead god's homecoming

Started by Tapewolf, July 28, 2016, 09:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Curious.  I'm kind of interested in when this is set relative to Random Encounter.

Also, if they've got rid of the God of Lies, I can easily see Daryil wanting to take over that vacancy...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Qwex1

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 28, 2016, 09:50:32 AM
Curious.  I'm kind of interested in when this is set relative to Random Encounter.

About 2000 years before http://dhscomix.com/comics/comic.php?v=45&p=10
hsrthgelfszz*lo ttsvqxzm*hndfjerlnbcre!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Qwex1 on July 28, 2016, 11:45:50 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 28, 2016, 09:50:32 AM

About 2000 years before http://dhscomix.com/comics/comic.php?v=45&p=10

Yeah, I'm not sure about that... when he was punished for the shadow, he had the hair - which makes me wonder if this is some future event.  Though I agree that the bulk of what he's relating is likely to be the events of his fall 2000 years before RE.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 28, 2016, 11:53:57 AM
Yeah, I'm not sure about that... when he was punished for the shadow, he had the hair - which makes me wonder if this is some future event.  Though I agree that the bulk of what he's relating is likely to be the events of his fall 2000 years before RE.

The shadow was created from is old body. The one with the pretty hair. His current, bald body, was made shortly after creating the Living Shadow. So this very well could be an event from 2,000 years ago... that he died.

Uh... he must have gotten better.
...By Puyon

Lying Foo

Hmm.  If dead means dead, he must be alive by NG+, or Zach wouldn't have any magic, would he?  Unless he was replaced like Birdbrains...

...oh, crap... if he was replaced by apotheosis... and if it was in the near-future... I have to think it could only be one little mouse...

Of course, if dead doesn't mean dead, then this is probably two thousand years ago.1
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Quote from: Lying Foo on July 28, 2016, 11:11:47 PM
...oh, crap... if he was replaced by apotheosis... and if it was in the near-future... I have to think it could only be one little mouse...

Honestly, if the gods were eager enough to kill the trickster God, I don't think they'd be looking for a replacement since a good lot of them want tricksters dead anyways

Dead doesn't always mean dead anyways. We've seen immortals like Claw and Talon do their thing. And ghosts coming back around and doing other things. Did Firstly ever die? Whatever her case, she's still around. Oh! And the Shadowslayer. Weird constant reincarnation via Altair.
...By Puyon