2016/07/22 [DMFA #1681] There's a patch for that...

Started by Tapewolf, July 22, 2016, 04:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Kria's amulet did interesting things to Hennya.  I mean, obviously that's completely changing who you are to fit in, which is kind of not the point, but all the same it would be fascinating to see what it did would do to Matilda.

Hmm, given the amount of shiny Kates' seems to have, I bet Daryil shops there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Just as I was about to hit post! You just wait 5 minutes MISTER TAPEWOLF, I'LL SHOW YOU, I'LL SHOW YOU ALLLLLL

edit:

consider yourself shown

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on July 22, 2016, 04:31:21 AM
Just as I was about to hit post! You just wait 5 minutes MISTER TAPEWOLF, I'LL SHOW YOU, I'LL SHOW YOU ALLLLLL

Are you channelling Mab there?

As for Matilda's dress sense, I'd have thought a top would look quite nice on her.

Konnash

Not English-speaking native here, Google for "booty shorts" and Images...
Er... I totally understand how Matilda must have felt back then...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Merlin on July 22, 2016, 04:31:21 AM

edit:
http://oekaki.dhscomix.com/debooty.png

consider yourself shown

Dammit. I was going to post "Granted I realize I am probably just challenging some artist out there to prove me wrong on this one." - Merlin? I believe you've been called...

Quote from: Konnash on July 22, 2016, 08:34:07 AM
Not English-speaking native here, Google for "booty shorts" and Images...
Er... I totally understand how Matilda must have felt back then...

Heh. yeah, they're an odd choice. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

"The straw that broke the camel's back" - interesting turn of phrase all things considered.  I guess they do have feral beasts of burden, not just gryphons...

e_voyager

in all honesty i was coming here to ask if i was the only one who now wanted to see Matilda in booty shorts
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Merlin

I was also thinking that with Matilda's "flammable clothes HECK YEAH" it really would give a new meaning to "hot pants"

>:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

+1 to you, Merlin. Again, dammit. ;-]

Edit:
It occurs to me that, well... Matilda has an awful lot of booty to get into those shorts. >.>
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears