2016/03/11 [DD 12] Vampires Are Factual

Started by Puyon, March 11, 2016, 09:36:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puyon

...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Interesting.  I hadn't noticed the marks and assumed her throat had been cut by "fel theeves".
The pale skin and weird eyes of the sleeping potion lady has been remarked on, so that makes her a reasonable suspect.

EDIT: Also... "How much evil can one get up to with sleep magic?" is taking on an ominous tinge.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ZacAttac21

Don'tcha just hate it when that happens? You're praying for a nice day and the gods are all like "NOPE."

Oh, and CALLED IT. :bat

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Merlin

Quote from: Lying Foo on March 12, 2016, 12:05:41 AM
She looks really familiar...

*squints* oohhhh haha I think I accidentally made her look pretty similar to one of Loki's cousins, with her hair forward on her face like that :X

Puyon

If the vampire is Ra, then Merlin sure knows her way around ironic naming, being that Ra was a sun god and vampires can't go out in the sun...
...By Puyon

Ellian

That's a good point (also noting that she arrived well after dark, near closing time), despite the fact that Vlahovich kind of sounds like a name from Transsilvania... or the LaRaGan equivalent thereof, probably. Let's see if Tish can do anything for the poor girl.

It would almost be too obvious, but if Miss Vlahovich really was a vampire, she probably used the sleep magic to sedate her victim. And if that is true, Tish might regret having said that she may come back for more. Because even if our lovely shopkeeper suspected the same thing, she couldn't just tell the police: "There's a customer of mine who is probably a vampire, and she might have used illegal magic bought from me in order to quench her thirst for blood...", could she?

And we don't even know if any death-related magic could be used to defend one against vampires. If not, confronting Ra about the issue - if she were guilty at all - might, in a worst-case situation, lead to severe anaemia, and that would really suck.