2015/03/27 [DMFA #1563] Killing the past and coming back to life

Started by Tapewolf, March 27, 2015, 07:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

This is why you don't do a quick hack to try and fix things.  But at least we now know how that wasted area outside DP's castle happened.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Viking ZX

Nice lighting on that last panel. :D Nothing like the dead rising again!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Jasonrevall

Oh no how did I not see it before! Aliph is in cahoots with the batterwitch!
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

Kuzma Volkov

"Aliph is a veritable ray of sunshine I swear."
Some reason I'm picturing Aliph making that face now and it's creepy..

HaDDea

Huh - I wonder how the spell that keeps Aliph on Furrae differs from the botched Undead spell. I mean, obviously the eyes (and that lovely red claw-like mark on his face!) say that it is a different spell, but I wonder in what ways it differs that results in those distinguishing marks. I wonder what mistake(s) Aliph made in his original scribing, and what they altered in terms of meaning on the crystal - perhaps it was while going over his mistakes that Aliph worked out the way to resurrect himself?

And I guess based on the effects of the "undo undead" spell, that the Undead actually don't count as "dead" - they are, according to the laws of magic, alive, and so any attempt to undo them will undo any life nearby. DP just can't seem to catch a break :P

A 10 mile radius of death, too - I wonder if it was spherical? Hope there weren't any Insectis colonies living under H'Ann.
...and now I am imagining an unlucky type C gryphon who got caught in the Undo Undead Spell falling out of the sky onto Dark Pegasus' castle and crushing a good chunk of it :D

Mermidion

oh man. i was a Dark Pegasus Fan since chapter 24 and now this Arc make him even better to me. That he makes mistakes makes him even more likeable to me.
For some reason he alsways Looks so fricken damn good.He even make Glasses work,which i am not really a fan of in Comic characters normally. And that dark Magic/Demonic Eyes look there...awesome.

i wonder if the Red claw mark on his Face and  the Rune (that everyone things is the bothchen up one) he wrote on the parchment earlier are in conncection since they look quite similiar.
Also now i wonder when and how Aliph got buffer and grew his two horns (the one on the forehead and the one on the nose that will split the clawmark?) ?
see here: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_987.php

I mean sure,it could be simple shapeshifting like cuby do it but i think that reason is Kind of boring in the Long run and i hope there is a little  Story to it,maybe we'll find out.

VAE

Well, no wonder it worked so well the last time he did this. He's got practice.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

erejnion

I kind of want to see those details lost by speech bubbles.

Also, Aliph sure is prone to fudging rush jobs.