EP 2/9/2015 But I'm the Predator!

Started by Scow2, February 09, 2015, 08:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scow2

Richard's logic remains unassailable!

Feeding on the terror of the prey's last victim is the best part!

Raskahn

Quote from: Scow2 on February 09, 2015, 08:21:03 AM
Richard's logic remains unassailable!

Feeding on the terror of the prey's last victim is the best part!

How would that work?

Scow2

By posting when exhausted, when I meant to say feeding on the prey's last moments.

Merlin

If Sheila's interpretation of Rich's logic were correct, Tango would wipe almost everybody. Boomers do kill dogs (and foxes), though they're not at all a predator species.

That would make Panda #1, though I couldn't say if a puma has ever actually fought a kangaroo. I hope she gets a crown for that. I'm thinking one that says... "Top Dog"  :P

edit: that's purely going off base form, of course! Going by actual skill I'd probably pick one of our three adventurer boys: Syd, Daniel or Ben (...Syd was ex-adventurer, right?)

not that I sit here ranking the punching skills all of the characters in the comics I draw
I definitely do not do that constantly all the time

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on February 09, 2015, 09:36:59 PM
(...Syd was ex-adventurer, right?)

He trained a few years but then quit to do an IT course instead.  He never did any actual adventuring.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 10, 2015, 12:33:43 AM

He trained a few years but then quit to do an IT course instead.  He never did any actual adventuring.

OK! Then my money's on Ben or Daniel. Now all we need is for these guys to throw down >:3

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Merlin on February 10, 2015, 12:37:03 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 10, 2015, 12:33:43 AM

OK! Then my money's on Ben or Daniel. Now all we need is for these guys to throw down >:3

Sparring match? And I would actually bet on Daniel. Ben has been on "hiatus" for a good 25 years at this point.