2014/12/22 [EP 03-09] Shirt-splosion!

Started by ZacAttac21, December 22, 2014, 12:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Hell yeah, Daryil's back! :boogie

Is Yak going to keep his hair long for the rest of the story? It looks good on him.

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on December 22, 2014, 12:36:53 AM
Is Yak going to keep his hair long for the rest of the story? It looks good on him.

Yes.  This is actually how his hair was supposed to have looked from day 1, but I was never able to get anyone to draw it how I wanted, and it kind of stuck.  When all the references look like that it's a real uphill struggle to get someone to actually make it shoulder length or longer(*).
So yes.  The plan is that he'll be like that for the whole of Epsilon.  He'll most likely stay with the shorter hair in PF for now, though that might change too if I can find a suitable point to jump forwards a bit.

(*)Probably only llearch will get this

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 22, 2014, 06:34:21 AM
(*)Probably only llearch will get this

So, there's this story that comes to mind.

Three pieces of string are walking along the road, and they see a bar. They decide that it'd be a good thing, it being a hot day and all, to stop in for a beer. Since all three are agreed, they head towards the bar. However, outside the bar is a sign saying "No Strings Allowed".

This is, of course, terribly disappointing. The first string says he'll give it a go, and heads into the bar to get the beers. The bartender takes one look at him, and says "Sorry, sir, no strings allowed." So he goes back out to the others, disappointed.

The second string (hah!) steps up, and walks into the bar. The bartender takes one look at him, and says "Sorry, sir, no strings allowed." Bitterly disappointed, he walks back out again.

The third piece of string says "I got this." He loops himself around, then ruffles his hair out in all directions, and then heads into the bar. The bartender looks at him, and says "Hey! Are you a piece of string?"

He looks the bartender in the eye, and says "No, I'm a frayed knot."
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah. Not something I've seen. Not even something I wanted to see - I have a friend who claims that the increase of musicals is statistically linked to the decline of civilisation.

I'm not sure I disagree...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears