2014/07/17 [PF #325] Reap what you sow

Started by Chairtastic, July 17, 2014, 09:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairtastic

Let's see.  That's the Jyraneth symbol on Dorcan's chest, not Ja'Fell.  Near as I can recall, he doesn't know that Keaton's name is Katherine.  And he's not the type of person to wear gloves.

So yeah.  That's likely Daryil in disguise. :V

nightarix

Quote from: Meany on July 17, 2014, 09:44:39 PM
Let's see.  That's the Jyraneth symbol on Dorcan's chest, not Ja'Fell.  Near as I can recall, he doesn't know that Keaton's name is Katherine.  And he's not the type of person to wear gloves.

So yeah.  That's likely Daryil in disguise. :V

except neither of them gain anything from it, 1. Daryil wouldn't need to resort to trickery to get her soul it was him who put it into that body. 2. Making her less trustful of Dorcan is pointless, if he wanted her to be more cooperative it would serve better to make her trust them more not less. so this is more likely A) a nightmare. B) someone trying to increase her paranoia for their own gains, compromising security for example. or C) someone with a vendetta against her clan/family.

edit: looking over my post, cooperative doesn't feel like the right word, but using trusting feels redundant.

ZacAttac21

Quote from: nightarix on July 17, 2014, 10:23:29 PM
Quote from: Meany on July 17, 2014, 09:44:39 PM
Let's see.  That's the Jyraneth symbol on Dorcan's chest, not Ja'Fell.  Near as I can recall, he doesn't know that Keaton's name is Katherine.  And he's not the type of person to wear gloves.

So yeah.  That's likely Daryil in disguise. :V

except neither of them gain anything from it, 1. Daryil wouldn't need to resort to trickery to get her soul it was him who put it into that body. 2. Making her less trustful of Dorcan is pointless, if he wanted her to be more cooperative it would serve better to make her trust them more not less. so this is more likely A) a nightmare. B) someone trying to increase her paranoia for their own gains, compromising security for example. or C) someone with a vendetta against her clan/family.

edit: looking over my post, cooperative doesn't feel like the right word, but using trusting feels redundant.

Don't forget that Daryil is one of the few characters who calls her by her real name. Also, Clan Daryil has an affinity for Fear, so he would gain something there. And thirdly, since when does Daryil need a reason to prank someone?

That said, your suggestions are still possible. But I've still got my money on Daryil.

Eboreg

I'm gonna say nightmare due to the Kopy-Keaton on the table. Also, I'm thinking that Keaton just met mirror-universe Dorcan whose grandfather never left the Jyraneth clan.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.