2013/08/12 [Matilda #24] You will be perfect.

Started by joshofspam, August 12, 2013, 12:14:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

In a perfect world it would seem.... Or perhaps not.

The story also fits well with the society that has it. There seems to be a slight theme that supports the male is superior in their society.

It first fits in by being first, then it goes along their strength. Should be interesting were this legend goes from here.

P.S. Yes. the title is a slight reference to Portal 2 co-op mode.  :)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Zebra Bug

At least they are not potatoes...

Also....I find it interesting that their creator is named K'siss, and Matilda's previous name was Kisriss. Coincidence? Impudent of her father to name her after their creator?

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

joshofspam

Quote from: Zebra Bug on August 12, 2013, 01:58:06 AM
At least they are not potatoes...

Also....I find it interesting that their creator is named K'siss, and Matilda's previous name was Kisriss. Coincidence? Impudent of her father to name her after their creator?
I'd think that might be more coincidence or perhaps a show of how much he respects his daughters. Though they aren't exactly alike names.

As for potatoes, just add a bit of butter, sour cream, seasoning and chive and bacon bits. When life gives you a potato, make baked potatoes. :)

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: joshofspam on August 13, 2013, 12:06:07 PM
As for potatoes, just add a bit of butter, sour cream, seasoning and chive and bacon bits. When life gives you a potato, make baked potatoes. :)

Works in minecraft. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Yarott

Mahilta can be corrupted a bit and turned into "Matilda". Maybe. If, by turning a Man's name for a Woman's, can also be considered "corrupting" a meaning. Though, you know, given that "Matilda" is her civvie identity...

Also, given that Matilda sell Hyperspace devic- NO! I will not let it go! :eager There is a connection to her abilities and her fate in her backstory! I just know it! Until then, I'll... just stare into this here monitor, waiting...  :comp

Rafe

I like the way the artwork style transitions when we enter the background mythology.  Looks like Amber is doing something similar to what they do in the Watership Down stories, when they enter the legendary world of El-Ahraira and the Black Rabbit of Inle.  It really works well

Rafe