2013/05/10 [DMFA #1400] Is it a bear? Is it a bird? Is it a plane? NACT'LARN!

Started by VAE, May 09, 2013, 11:11:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Saist on May 11, 2013, 03:05:07 PM
As far as I'm aware Mab has not clarified whether or not this is a Species Trait inherent to Mythos; or just a unique aspect of Matilda. Given the different Mythos observed so far it might be reasonable to assume that Mythos generally do not need Atmospheric-Circulation given their heavy connections to magic. If that is the case then a part Mythos/Cubi would likely not need to rely Atmospheric-Circulation either.

Mythos is more like a consortium of minor Creatures than a single race, so they are liable to have radically different traits.  'Cubi can also achieve a state where they don't need to breathe either, though that isn't a default trait.  IIRC Abel could hold his breath for an hour or so should the need arise.

The other thing about Abyss is that we don't know how much of this is her natural form and how much of it is put on via shapeshifting to make herself look more creepy.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Bandersnatch

Well then.

I don't think she'd feel very comfortable playing shadow puppets with her face.

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: Bandersnatch on May 11, 2013, 11:58:35 PM
Well then.

I don't think she'd feel very comfortable playing shadow puppets with her face.

I'm thinking that if she used her lower hands to make a face, that would be her clan's equivalent of doing the impression of someone else.