[Art] Is there where fanart goes? Well DMFA fanart I guess

Started by 3hardboiledeggs, November 21, 2015, 11:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3hardboiledeggs

Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm still a giant newb around here and just wanted a place to post fun art and stuff and geek with other artists about that kinda thing. So let's get this started with a drawing of Piflak and one of her sons I just made up cause bears are cute and Piflak interacting with younger cubi is cute. 

Although I just realized DMFA's birthday just happened and whoops, I should draw something fae related to celebrate! I do love drawing sparkles and bright colors...

Tapewolf

Oh, I like that.  Do you have an account on FA or any of the other art sites?

Something you might want to keep in mind is that the number of digits in DMFA varies a lot - usually it's 4, although Kria and co have 3.  Only humans seem to have all 5.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

3hardboiledeggs

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 21, 2015, 12:56:48 PM
Oh, I like that.  Do you have an account on FA or any of the other art sites?

Something you might want to keep in mind is that the number of digits in DMFA varies a lot - usually it's 4, although Kria and co have 3.  Only humans seem to have all 5.

Ah not really anymore. It's been a long time since I've been on a specifically art site. I think I made an FA account once but never really bothered with it? I just wanted somewhere to draw DMFA stuff without being made fun of ya know?

Ah well it's just hands. I like drawing anatomically correct hands, what can I say

ZacAttac21

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

WhiteFox

Welcome to the board: always good to see another artist around. Are you interested in/open to/looking for critique/commentary? It's kinda my thing. X3
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Merlin

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: WhiteFox on November 25, 2015, 07:24:42 PM
Welcome to the board: always good to see another artist around. Are you interested in/open to/looking for critique/commentary? It's kinda my thing. X3

Only kinda? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

3hardboiledeggs

Quote from: WhiteFox on November 25, 2015, 07:24:42 PM

Ah thank you for the offer, but I'm just here to relax and get away from my usual day job of arting/crit/redo sort of thing.