Ummmm... Hello.

Started by YolPaar, September 18, 2012, 08:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YolPaar

Hello, I'm YolPaar(Fire of Ambition, in Skyrim dragon language) fan and long time reader of CVRPG, after a long time reading this comic(My favorite by the way) and lurking in the forum I have decided to register, I was not sure if I really should since almost nobody post in the CVRPG forum, I really wanted to talk to other fans but I was too lazy, I kind of figure everyone else is also too lazy to post, like author like fans I guess. :)

Well its nice to meet you all, I hope we get along... I'm a big rpg fan I don't really play Tabletop RPG but I buy the books and read about it in the net because of the lore, yes I'm a little strange, I also like shooters, horror games and I love the Castlevania series, I'm American but I have spent most of my childhood in other countries so my English is a little rusty...

CVRPG kind of inspired me to make my own sprite comic since my drawings are really bad. So maybe I post it here to make some marketing.

Thanks.

Eli_In_Chains

Heya. :3 Nice to meet you, hope you enjoy the forums here, et cetera. ^^ And I don't think you're that strange for liking the lore of RPGs but not really playing them; I've only done a couple games, but I read the books for several others and find the lore and systems really fascinating. So it might not be as unusual as you think. :3 Or else we're both weird. XD

Darkmoon

Always nice to have a fan join the forums. Welcome.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Kokopelli

Welcome to the forums. Check the rules and don't piss of the mods.

I don't think we are lazy, I blame CVRPG updates, since it is daily we don't have time to make  a post about every comic so we focus on the most relevant or important ones.

Ok maybe we are a bit lazy, but it is not the only factor.

Mao

I know I'm lazy where it comes to keeping up with his updates.

Darkmoon

As I've said in the past, if I didn't write it, I probably wouldn't read it every day. That said, when comics update less than three days a week, I get bored waiting and tend to not read anyway. It's a bit of a sweet spot a comic has to hit for me.

But I write the thing, and I get antsy, so I have to update regularly. Hell, eventually I expect to take the comic 7 days a week.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Kokopelli

I'm not saying that daily updates are bad, hell they are awesome, it is just hard to make a new post in the forum to every single update.