09/04/2012 [DMFA #1299] A new fashion trend?

Started by Ignuus66, April 09, 2012, 07:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ignuus66

I'd like to see Regina's expression if small wings become a trend somehow.
On another note, next comic will be the 1300-th one

(credit: Gabi)

Sian

Slinky Matilda! Taurs can sprawls just so gloriously, can't they?

Wigglewigglewigglewiggle XD

joshofspam

Quote from: Ignuus66 on April 09, 2012, 07:04:14 AM
I'd like to see Regina's expression if small wings become a trend somehow.
On another note, next comic will be the 1300-th one

Knowing Regina, she's curse Lorenda for having such natural small wings that are in fashion. Then Devon would shear her room again.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Ignuus66

Quote from: joshofspam on April 09, 2012, 01:52:10 PM
Knowing Regina, she's curse Lorenda for having such natural small wings that are in fashion. Then Devon would shear her room again.
I still want to see how reginas room turned out after Devin went heroicly at it with his trusty holy shears

Viking ZX

Aiiie! That last panel! I needs that as a background!
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Lorien077

QuoteAiiie! That last panel! I needs that as a background!

Agreed. ;;

I also gotta say Lorenda looks really cute in that getup. :3
You have my permission not to love me; I am a cathedral of deadbolts and I'd rather burn myself down than change the locks.

My scribbles: http://lorien077.deviantart.com/

Chakat Blackspots

Has Lorenda never had pupils, or did Amber forget to draw them in?  (Edit:  Nevermind, I see she isn't quite done yet)

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Lorien077 on April 09, 2012, 03:43:06 PM
I also gotta say Lorenda looks really cute in that getup. :3

She has a very 'Southern (Cow) Belle' look about her..*sigh*
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Rakyth

Lorenda's eyes in the third panel actually scared me.

I thought Amber's own comments on Matilda were odd. I thought Matilda was purposefully drawn closer to a snake than any sort of taur, so seeing the word 'slinky' being thrown up there just sounds...so off.  :B I also vaguely remember reading evidence that snakes had legs at one point, however small they were, so this probably colored my thinking here a great deal.  :U

AxiLarin

Well, if it's the craft of looking beautiful even while snoring then, yes, Matilda is very dedicated!  Yay, hammock time!

Hopefully Lorenda is getting over being embarrassed by her small wings.  I never thought of it as a fashion trend option, but I guess it could really catch on with teen to twenty-something girls.  Kinda the equivalent of a lower-back or ankle tattoo for humans.

Viaxeiro

Lorenda and Jy, Being quite the pair. I can see a profitable union here, With Lorenda's spoilers about the upcoming fassion scene, Jy could begin work on a Small wings patch Pre-trend

psilorder

Quote from: Viaxeiro on April 11, 2012, 09:17:26 AM
Lorenda and Jy, Being quite the pair. I can see a profitable union here, With Lorenda's spoilers about the upcoming fassion scene, Jy could begin work on a Small wings patch Pre-trend

Hmm, are there other businesses than Jycorp(?) doing Patches?
Or did i get things confused and Jyrras only invents things and sells them to other companies?

on a more general note;
Matildas pose sort of makes me want to scratch her belly.

Ignuus66

Love matilda's sleeping pose..

Sorry for bugging you, but shouldn't you update the archives? you've been meaning to do so for more than a month :P

Viaxeiro

Quote from: psilorder on April 11, 2012, 10:42:16 AM

Hmm, are there other businesses than Jycorp(?) doing Patches?
Or did i get things confused and Jyrras only invents things and sells them to other companies?

on a more general note;

I can see the Patches industry being a very nishe(?) Market.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Viaxeiro on April 11, 2012, 02:19:23 PM
Quote from: psilorder on April 11, 2012, 10:42:16 AM

Hmm, are there other businesses than Jycorp doing Patches?

on a more general note;

I can see the Patches industry being a very niche* Market.
Fixed it for you, it is indeed Jycorp. I'm also assuming Jyrocorp is the main producer of electronics and machinery (reference to Jycorp toasters here) http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_644.php

Succubus_1982

Hmm mythos.... didn't see that one coming. I just figured Miss Kate was some sort of snake being. I guess the ones without legs are kinda hard to tell apart from those. Unless you don't get snake-beings. Not sure if that was covered in the whole species of furrae thing, whether there were limits on what sort of animals could be beings and whether they had to retain a humanoid upright shape or not.
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

Mao

Now there's a name I haven't seen in a while.  Well, aside from the fact that I lurk the sinfest boards. XD

Succubus_1982

I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you