01/20/2012 [DMFA #1279] - Blood in mah caffeine stream.

Started by Mao, January 20, 2012, 06:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Nyil on January 20, 2012, 05:15:59 PM
Yes, more coffee.

I approve this message! :D

Anyways, while I am looking forward to what happens next; the foreshadowing is a bit of downer because I don't think anyone likes seeing their favorite character(s) get hurt or die or etc. Even if it does make for an amazing story, which this is by the way. :>

So, while eager I will be praying for the best. :3

I must say it is clear that Jyrras is quite skilled at chess. I am curious as to how many times they have played, so far?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: joshofspam on January 20, 2012, 09:39:48 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 20, 2012, 07:49:19 PM
Pfft. You don't need to run faster than the dragon. You just need to run faster than the halfling...
Double Pfft. While the halfling only needs to make sure he kicks you hard in the shins before he starts running. ;-)

... then you wouldn't be running faster than the hafling, would you?

Quote from: BirdmanGA on January 21, 2012, 01:28:55 AM
If I remember correctly, wasn't Jyrras' super mecha griffin destroyed with Mab's Glen?

No. His mecha griffin was destroyed, he then built a super mecha griffin as a result. Because he felt he had to overcompensate. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Prroul

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 21, 2012, 09:15:25 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on January 21, 2012, 09:08:35 AM
If Abel managed to limp away but Alexsi was taken, Dan is unlikely to be particularly reasonable about it.

You don't give Dan nearly enough credit thar. :U  I'm fairly certain that if Dan realized it was the world's most one-sided fist fight and there was nothing Abel could physically do...he's not going to go ballistic on Abel.  Sure he'd be upset, but his anger would likely be focused on the one who attacked moreso than Abel.  Especially if Abel did his best to prevent the scenario.

Sure, Able would probably get a pass. The dragon, on the other hand...

Do keep in mind that Dan is now sitting on the Cubi Counsel, and the Cubi have LOTS of reasons to go dragon-hunting. Going after Abel could very well end up sparking another Dragon/Cubi war...

That's not to say what JyJy would do, of course. The Creatures are only concerned about JyJy at this point, because he's mostly shown himself to be benign, but has a lot of potential. Now one of his closest friends, one whom he was crushing on, is attacked. Mining lasers are going to be the least of what comes 'out of the closet'.

For that matter, about the only difference between him and a Mad Scientist is he doesn't have a reason to be mad. Give him that reason... and he will prove that the Creature Council had a right to be worried. And, by that time, it will already be too late... for whoever hurt Abel, at least.

Beware the cute ones, my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that catch, the gryph-mech that has laser-eyes and more missiles than a Macross Plus episode...

Jy: Macy?

MACE: Yes, dad?

You know how I said you couldn't use the Gryph-Mech as a chassis, and you shouldn't get carried away?

Yes...

Pretend I never said either of those things, and that person hurt Mr. Spotty. Sic 'em!

MT Hazard

"Once he reaches 50%, Jyrras does a great hummingbird impression."

Fear allows him to a pretty good hummingbird impression already.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Ignuus66

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 22, 2012, 12:18:45 AM
"Once he reaches 50%, Jyrras does a great hummingbird impression."

Fear allows him to a pretty good hummingbird impression already.
what happens when gets to 50% and is scared?

(credit: Gabi)

FairWage22

Quote from: Ignuus66 on January 22, 2012, 02:00:45 AM

what happens when gets to 50% and is scared?

He goes plaid?

Seriously, though, there is a whole bunch of bad that would happen if Lost Lake (and not Abel or Jyr) was attacked.  There is a Fae who lives there.  And it's been stated that in terms of power they are... roughly equivalent--if the Fae is willing to go 'there'.

Talk about... interesting times...
For decades I viewed myself as a 'wageslave', captive to whims of others and not realizing that by Naming myself that I *defined* myself.

Now many years older and wiser, I am trying to be the change  I want to see.

Ryy Lazurus

And think you have all forgotten Jy's most effective and dangerous weapon!

Beware - http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_373.php