8/26/2011 [DMFA #1240] - Not even Mink knows his/her Gender

Started by OminousShadow, August 26, 2011, 09:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicill

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 27, 2011, 08:20:13 PM
Its interesting to note that Mink is scared of Destania, she is probably one of only two people Mink actively avoids.
Would the other be the home-ec teacher?

It's a bit good to know that Mink hasn't changed much over the last few hundred years.
I wonder roughly how old mink is. Destania was surprised that Abel left SAIA, Mink appears to have been there even longer.

Lurkie

I like the idea of Mink's species changing sex and gender over time.  It would certainly explain a great deal.  I've got to admit, though, that my first question after reading the comic was "When does Mink's species reach puberty??"
|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

MT Hazard

Quote from: Sicill on August 28, 2011, 01:22:36 AM
Quote from: MT Hazard on August 27, 2011, 08:20:13 PM
Its interesting to note that Mink is scared of Destania, she is probably one of only two people Mink actively avoids.
Would the other be the home-ec teacher?
I was thinking of the librarian. 
It's a bit good to know that Mink hasn't changed much over the last few hundred years.
I wonder roughly how old mink is. Destania was surprised that Abel left SAIA, Mink appears to have been there even longer.

Mink's clan leader (Jin) is reluctant to allow her members back into society. At present majority of her clan can be found in SAIA. (clan leader info page)
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 28, 2011, 07:10:47 AM
Mink's clan leader (Jin) is reluctant to allow her members back into society. At present majority of her clan can be found in SAIA. (clan leader info page)

I was going to comment "how can you have a majority of two?", bu it appears she has 8 clan members. So... 5-7 of them are at SAIA.

Which brings up an interesting point; how does the Jin-clan-mark doorknob identify Mink's room, as distinct from the room of one of the other 4-6 clan members about? Hrm...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears