05/16/2011 [DMFA #1219] - Trust is the sign of a true friendship

Started by RandomMetaphysics, May 16, 2011, 02:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Quote from: Turnsky on May 17, 2011, 03:39:28 AM
those two really do act like brothers.

well the same woman did have a lot to do with shaping both of them into the men that they are.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

So...I had a dream last night that Amber went back to her old art-style.

...And now, thanks to Dan's face, I'm THRILLED that that isn't true.  :ipod
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Bakoneko

Hmmm. Trust motivated by malice... *shrugs* Whatever it takes, I guess! ^^ He must actually trust Abel quite a bit if he can be confident that Abel will look after Alexsi and the inn even after Dan pulled this on him.   :mowwink

The fact that Dan can joke about his trust issues is certainly a good indication that he's getting over them. Good for you, Dan! Even if you are being evil.
~ Bakoneko >^^<

*** Is a girl ***

Grey Wolf

I'm pretty sure the second panel has some wall art in the background. Look at the other side by Dan's right wing; there's something there, too. And something behind his left wing.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Naldru

That leaves a number of options

The Marx Brothers

Cain and Abel

The Corsican Brothers

The Blues Brothers
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Lurkie

Some random observations:

The last panel is definitely a winner!  I laughed out loud when I saw it.  I still chuckle when I see it.  That's one heck of a smug grin.  I like the relationship that these two guys have developing.

I hope Dan has packed his original robe -- err, what was left of it.  One wouldn't want to make it necessary for Wildy to have to buy yet another one.  :-) 

As far as the backgrounds go, I like them.  With more area to work with, Amber can show off a bit more.  Now if she starts drawing the reflection of the room in the big mirror behind the bar all the time, she might be going a bit far.  :-)

|  Space   ||   Space  ||  It's Hard  ||  A Place  ||  Burma  |
|  is Big  ||  is Dark ||   to Find   ||  to Park  ||  Shave  |

Alondro

I have made the Dan-troll.  Now to figure out how to post pics here properly... never have done that before... hmm...

I'll fiddle with it when I get home.

EDIT:  I can't figure it out for the life of me!  :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

joshofspam

At least Alexsi will have two people helping at the inn.

The fact Ducky is there kind of reduces the threat to Abel and Dan because threats looking for them might not think with a dragon in residence would be a place for some of the dragons most wanted.

Abel also gives an extra form of protection for Alexsi. If Dan has been reading some of those books he got from the library and have information on dragons, then he might be reluctant to leave his sister unguarded.

Though that chain of thought brings up another mystery. Will Dan have a huge late return fee when he brings back those books and will the worm turn when if happens? :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Naldru on May 18, 2011, 11:55:37 AM

That leaves a number of options

The Marx Brothers

Cain and Abel

The Corsican Brothers

The Blues Brothers

They're on a mission from GOD !!!

Now they just have to figure out what god it is, and getting the band back together !!
Doctor Ink could rock the Base, Pyrodock on drums and Fa'Lina on Keyboard.
Lacking someone on guitar though - Oh, and Mink on the Trumpet.

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Madmann135

I remember Dan calling Alexsi "The scariest thing in the inn" forgot the page that was on. 

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Anker Steadfast

nevwyn

I dunno, I do believe that Alexsi is one of natures natural percussionists. Besides its practically required that Pyroduck play base who else could fill Mister Donald "Duck" Dunn's shoes?

Talis Mahn

Yes but the question is.... Which one is Jake and which is Elwood???

Anker Steadfast

For some reason, I always thought that Elwood was the (slightly) optimistic one, aka., Dan.
So by deduction, Abel would be Jake ... with the psycho ex-girlfriend chasing him.

.. with machine guns.
.. and flamethrowers
.. and explosives.

Maark30

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on May 20, 2011, 09:59:02 AM
For some reason, I always thought that Elwood was the (slightly) optimistic one, aka., Dan.
So by deduction, Abel would be Jake ... with the psycho ex-girlfriend chasing him.

.. with machine guns.
.. and flamethrowers
.. and explosives.

Shoot, that one actually works.  Now if only it could be done (Maybe a radio Play.)
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Alondro

I'll just post the link here for Troll Dan. 

Trolololo

Now we understand Abel's hate.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif