16/01/2011 [DMFA #1189] - They grow up so fast

Started by Jack McSlay, January 16, 2011, 06:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackwolf359

Oddly the thing I find most amusing about this comic is the fact that Jyrras seems to have stopped thinking about Abel for the moment...
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

Alondro

Quote from: thegayhare on January 16, 2011, 11:11:13 PM
well wait till Macey hits cyber puberty
Starts noticing those hunky muscle cars and ask daddy about the uses for her I/O port

Gundam pr0n.  :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Alondro

Quote from: AmberCross on January 17, 2011, 02:32:50 PM
Quote from: iceick on January 17, 2011, 04:16:31 AM
Would Deebs (and possibly the Mows since they're a combo of Mab's DNA and a plush toy) die on her 21st birthday, or is she (and/or the Mows) an exception to that rule since she was created in a lab and not born to a woman?
No.... They aren't literally her children, she was just a part of their creation. That would be like saying Dark Pegasus is the father of many of the undead. Or that when an undead converts another person to undeadness, they become their mom/dad. The whole mom and dad thing is completely metaphorical in all these cases. They are not literally the parents of their creations. Furthermore their creations are not half fae and thus are not subject to the whole depressing no soul thing.

Though this does make me wonder how often (if ever) fae have tried MAKING children or adopting them instead of having them...

When I first heard about Hollows having no souls, I thought they were the children of lawyers.   :lol
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Maark30

Quote from: Alondro on January 19, 2011, 03:40:10 PM
Quote from: AmberCross on January 17, 2011, 02:32:50 PM
Quote from: iceick on January 17, 2011, 04:16:31 AM
Would Deebs (and possibly the Mows since they're a combo of Mab's DNA and a plush toy) die on her 21st birthday, or is she (and/or the Mows) an exception to that rule since she was created in a lab and not born to a woman?
No.... They aren't literally her children, she was just a part of their creation. That would be like saying Dark Pegasus is the father of many of the undead. Or that when an undead converts another person to undeadness, they become their mom/dad. The whole mom and dad thing is completely metaphorical in all these cases. They are not literally the parents of their creations. Furthermore their creations are not half fae and thus are not subject to the whole depressing no soul thing.

Though this does make me wonder how often (if ever) fae have tried MAKING children or adopting them instead of having them...

When I first heard about Hollows having no souls, I thought they were the children of lawyers.   :lol

Well Jyras being the son of, and brother to, lawyers should be used to the soulless then.
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

radarnocturn

Quote from: OminousShadow on January 17, 2011, 09:23:58 PM
Pinocchio was the result of a very bored fairy. Frankenstein was the result of a bored gay necrophile.

*facepalms*  Okay, for one, GAY?!  Dr. Frankenstein had a wife who was murdered by the Creature on his wedding night.  Not to mention the fact that the Creature demanded that his creator build him a female companion, which the Doctor destroys before completion out of fear of it causing the creation of a whole race of beings like his Creature.

Two, Dr. Victor Frankenstein's monster never had a name. it was refered to as The Monster or The Creature, or even It by Victor.  People have for years mistakenly given the Monster the name of his creator because of the movies.

If anything, the Creature is the result of a man obsessed with creating life, like how Dr. Herbert West from H.P. Lovecraft's Reanimator is a man obsessed with finding the secret to defeating death.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Maark30

Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

And finally someone spots the reference. Thankyou, Anker. Your participation is appreciated.
* llearch n'n'daCorna stabs his leg with a scalpel *
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Aw, you're welcome.
Besides, Frau Blücher *horses whinny nervously* was starting to look angry !  :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on January 16, 2011, 06:26:50 AM
Still, it's kind of unusual to see Jyrras of all people in the father role. It's ... well... a new facette of his character...  :U

No it's not, just a new behavior for that role. :mowwink

QuoteLastly, given how they speak of her "next" chassis, I wonder how many others she has had before.

Since her awakening (birth?), I'm guessing no more than one other.

Quote from: hawkofthenorth on January 16, 2011, 06:57:23 AMSo there was something bugging me about Macy's appearance here. But I got it. It's the -ears-. She has retractable ears. Neat.

Retractable or resizeable, either way they're lop ears hanging down the back.

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 16, 2011, 03:35:26 PMthe top canididate for race creation (Fae) don't really have souls to consume...

And if attempted, they might give indigestion.

Quote from: joshofspam on January 16, 2011, 06:22:51 PMThough because Jyrras only thus far created life by accident the whole point might be mute.

Mute points are so much better than mime points.

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen