hi

Started by mini-lion, August 18, 2006, 04:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini-lion

Hi there, what a nice place you have here.

A bit about my rl, i'm a student currently studying product design/physics/maths/computing. In my spare time i doodle and play bass

Hope to make this place my home

Netami

Amber Williams

Quick! Get in the car! :U

Er...I mean...welcome to the forum.  :3

King Of Hearts

>:3

Ahh!

Welcome to the forums, please enjoy your stay! If ya need anythin' dont fret to ask, we wont bite.

Leafar

hope you have a nice staying...btw i am from brazil i am 24 old graduate eletric engineer and an awesome Castlevania player...by your sayings about your studies feel free to ask help if you need or want some k?
or Castlevania tips...you know...i am the best around here! :P

mini-lion

you could of just said thats its too big i wouldn't of been offended or anything, plus check out the lossy on the new one

Azlan

product design/physics/maths/computing... so what's the major lad?
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

LionHeart

Welcome aboard. (Or should that be "welcome on board"? Oh, well, whichever.)

*hands the new person a souvenir coffee mug* Enjoy.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

bill

What type of bass, by the way?

mini-lion

QuoteWhat type of bass, by the way?

its just a cruiser though its hard to find a cheap left handed bass,

Quoteso what's the major lad

major? I'm in the UK currently studying for my A-Levels i don't think we have majors, but i'm working towards going to university and getting a degree in computer science

Dakata

Quote from: mini-lion on August 18, 2006, 08:13:27 AM
you could of just said thats its too big i wouldn't of been offended or anything, plus check out the lossy on the new one
It's not too big. I just have no life and I need things to kill time. D: I have problems. And I'm sleepy.

GIF version with a transparent background

D: Alright, I think I need rehab now.

RJ

Welcome to the family, I guess is the best thing to say  :rj

Azlan

Quote from: mini-lion on August 18, 2006, 08:23:56 AM
major? I'm in the UK currently studying for my A-Levels i don't think we have majors, but i'm working towards going to university and getting a degree in computer science

Ah good, I guess I should have said goal as opposed to major, my apologies. 

Left handed bass, that's most extraordinary... you are the only person I know who plays this instrument left-handed...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Lysander

Sounds like ya have some interesting things going on. We may ask to hear some music at some point. One of my friends is going for computer science, another for computer design.

You won't be seeing this me after a little while as I'll be going far, far away for a long, long time. But for now, this one welcomes thee to this interesting place. :januscat
TytajLucheek

topher chee

Damaris

yeah, if your avatar is "too big" the forum just won't accept it.  You were fine.

Welcome to the forum!

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber