12/05/2010 [DMFA# 1172] - Making Use of Everything

Started by RandomMetaphysics, December 05, 2010, 01:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberCross

If mows were that easy to kill, someone would have done it by now. As is, they seem to be indestructible.

Alondro

Abel can transmutate objects... his best friend is an undead robot-cyborg thingee... his father left home (though for reasons of evil), mother died of terminal illness, he's deep in emotional trauma.  Yes!  It's still close enough for Full Metal Alchemist spoof time!   :boogie

Let's see, DP could be Father, secretly holding all knowledge of alchemy...

Kria could be... Lust!  Yes! 

*Charles works happily on his parody... for about 10 minutes until he gets too tired and gives up.  He's very laze these days.*   :sleep
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Nino

Quote from: Alondro on December 06, 2010, 01:18:26 AM
Abel can transmutate objects... his best friend is an undead robot-cyborg thingee... his father left home (though for reasons of evil), mother died of terminal illness, he's deep in emotional trauma.  Yes!  It's still close enough for Full Metal Alchemist spoof time!   :boogie

it's a bit of a stretch saying Devin and Abel are best friends, and I thought his mother died more of old age than illness, but otherwise, interesting comparison.

Scrap Fish

Quote from: joshofspam on December 05, 2010, 08:51:34 PM
Well tech made by Jy might have quite a bit of effect in use against races that use magic.

Wonder if 100 Percent would allow you to use armor that would let you go toe too toe with a Dragon or a Fey?

I can't help but think we've just been told something important. Will Jyrras become Iron Rat? :U
I don't think so. As we learned today, magic transferrs extremely easily, and is hard to get rid of. So your +3 anti-magic plate would quickly devalue without a way to maintain it's anti-magicness. Better just to go Dan's way and imbue armor with magic deflection wards.

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!

Caswin

Quote from: AmberCross on December 05, 2010, 11:59:40 AM
Actually to be honest, I am finding Jyras to be far more adorable, both currently and with relation to previous looks. His hair, his glasses, and his clothes were all a carefully crafted image to be less adorable and now he doesn't have any of the above and he just looks so darned cute.
Quote from: Black_angel on December 05, 2010, 12:54:02 PM
Before I say anything else, I just want to say that Jyrras's eyes are really cute.
I was just looking around to see if I was the first to comment -- Jyrras appears to have become Even Cuter, and it isn't just the hair.

Look at those eyes.  Why do I get the feeling something awful is going to happen to him? :<
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

Quote from: Caswin on December 06, 2010, 06:57:50 PMWhy do I get the feeling something awful is going to happen to him? :<

*Charline de Lyon grins*  Because Amber likes making her fans cry.   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif