08/06/2010 [PF #129] - None of Keaton's plans involve muffins, unfortunately

Started by Madmann135, August 06, 2010, 02:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

Something seems fishy about the death.  We all know that Jakob Pettersohn hates death so was his death that elaborately faked?  Coming up with an adventurer to kill him then having the adventurer 'killed' in a revenge slaying.  I wouldn't put it past him, in fact I would expect a death scene Jakob would come up with would be that flashy and elaborate, or more.  
...That adventurer reminds me of Ikaarion Daryil for some reason, namely the flashy colors, the hair, the goofy smile and the choice in attire.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Jairus

Perhaps they think that their aura of sheer manliness will protect them? And seriously, what else did she expect? That Johan Cross would actually let him slip by?

Also, clearly Torris wasn't trying hard enough. He needed to poison, stab, shoot, hang, stretch, disembowel, and finally draw and quarter Johan Cross. And Johan would still be able to make some dying last words.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

Keaton's plans don't involve muffins... they involve cupcakes and stuffed animals... and some form of torture and soul eating on the side >.>
<.<

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Jairus

Quote from: Basilisk on August 06, 2010, 03:20:49 PM
Keaton's plans don't involve muffins... they involve cupcakes and stuffed animals... and some form of torture and soul eating on the side >.>
<.<
Or possibly french maid outfits and tea.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Lisky

Nah, the french maid outfit seems to be filed under torture X3... she still needs fluffy things and cupcakes :P

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

torture? I thought she used it for _fun_...

... for her. And let's face it, Basilisk in a french maid's outfit would be fun, right?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: Madmann135 on August 06, 2010, 02:42:40 PM
...That adventurer reminds me of Ikaarion Daryil for some reason, namely the flashy colors, the hair, the goofy smile and the choice in attire.

He is totally not stolen from Devin.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

joshofspam

Wait. What if it wasn't Jacob that was actually killed?

As for Keaton, just remember you wouldn't like Keaton when she's happy. So maybe this plan won't be the end of the world. Maybe Keaton will dress up as a girlscout and try to get in her self. :P

But then again the comment of when she help out Joshua "for you, my dear sister" still has me wondering about what she meant?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on August 06, 2010, 05:26:48 PM
But then again the comment of when she help out Joshua "for you, my dear sister" still has me wondering about what she meant?

You might want to look at page 98 there.

Lisky

llearch: you're a horrible person... and you already know what Keaton wants from Bassy... loincloth and general servitude for an undisclosed period of time X3

oh wait... she already got half of that <.<
>.>

Meany

In any event, that Torris fellow is a nice juicy piece of beefcake. :B  Mmmmm.

So it was all a clever ruse, eh?  Jakob must either have had a favor to call in with Daryil, a known master of magical biology, or a Fae to recreate a body enough like Jakob to fool some pros. :B  I wonder...

joshofspam

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 06, 2010, 05:34:57 PM
Quote from: joshofspam on August 06, 2010, 05:26:48 PM

You might want to look at page 98 there.

That kind of explains things. So there is no care about Joshua, just the possible weapons she can get from Jacob if she sends a spy.

Boy will she ever be disappointed when Jacob has to pull the plug on her plans for revenge.

Will Keaton's sister ever get more of a role then what she got in page  98 or will she always be the silent character ?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Basilisk on August 06, 2010, 06:49:26 PM
llearch: you're a horrible person... and you already know what Keaton wants from Bassy... loincloth and general servitude for an undisclosed period of time X3

oh wait... she already got half of that <.<
>.>

Yes?

Doesn't the general servitude involve a french maid outfit?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Tapewolf

No Dark Angel yet, but there is a bonus update of the main comic.