The bunny isn't leaving after all

Started by thegayhare, July 18, 2006, 03:37:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

In other suggestions - are you working? If not... could you find work as a chef, perhaps? Would that be enough to make a difference?

Not that I'm suggesting you're not working hard already, I'm merely kicking ideas around. If I'm barking up the wrong tree, ask Gorn to bark at me, and I'll leave you be...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

thegayhare

Yes Tom was fixed.  It's a requrment from the shelter we got im from.

I'm pretty sure an animal got him,  we've had close calls with the wild life around here before.  We think it's a fisher.  one of my older cats sammy was attacked by something about 6 years ago and Tom was bit by something a few months back.  We tried keeping him inside but tom hated being stuck inside.

The house was just recently refinanced,  last year I think.  I doubt a lower rate could be managed.  It sucks cause mom makes to much money to get any of dads bennifits but not enough to keep the house.

I do have a job, and I help out as est I can but It's as a butcher and it doesn't pay very well.  I'm looking for a new job hopefully something cooking but at the moment I'll take anything

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Recently refinanced" might have been adjusting it upwards, in order to take advantage of more money coming in. Possibly.

No pressure, though. I'm not there, it's not my house, so whatever happens, it's not my neck in the noose, as it were. And yes, it sucks about too much/not enough :-/

Thanks for the info about your job, as well. :-/ Pity you're not doing what you love yet...

thegayhare

*squee*

I can't belive I forgot to post it here but I have some good news...

and no it's not Gieco.

Tommy came home...

He's thin as a rail and was starving but he's happy now.  We think he got locked into a shed,  or down at the school (they are doing alo of work) and couldn't get out.  It was seven days stuck there but he's home now.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Shadrok

:mowhappy  :bunny :januscat :mowcookie
It's good to hear that your cat came home :kittycool

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on August 04, 2006, 02:29:46 PM
*squee*

I can't belive I forgot to post it here but I have some good news...

and no it's not Gieco.

Tommy came home...

He's thin as a rail and was starving but he's happy now.  We think he got locked into a shed,  or down at the school (they are doing alo of work) and couldn't get out.  It was seven days stuck there but he's home now.
oh thank Ra ^^ *hugs* i'm so happy!! make sure to give him lotsa luffles from Xze!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

topher chee

thegayhare

now...  now I'm waiting for more bad news. 

I mean they can't be done with me my car still runs and I'm still breathing (barely I wisah I could shake what ever is wrong with my lungs),  and I haven't broken any limbs

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on August 05, 2006, 11:45:09 AM
now...  now I'm waiting for more bad news. 

I mean they can't be done with me my car still runs and I'm still breathing (barely I wisah I could shake what ever is wrong with my lungs),  and I haven't broken any limbs

TGH, i have a quote from Wishbone for ya...

"If you always expect the worst, you just might get it"

Don't Worry, if worse comes to worse Xze will try and take care of you =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

thegayhare

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 05, 2006, 12:08:08 PM

Oh poor poor Xze Xze,  how wrong you are... and man did I call it

Ha HA...

they took my car, I was arrested (5 lovely hours in a cell) and I lost 30 dollars worth of groceries I had in the car  pluss fines out the wazzu...

I'm going to bed, I've got to get up for work in a few hours, and I want to get some crying in before that

Dakata

Quote from: thegayhare on August 06, 2006, 02:17:49 AMthey took my car, I was arrested (5 lovely hours in a cell) and I lost 30 dollars worth of groceries I had in the car  pluss fines out the wazzu...

I'm going to bed, I've got to get up for work in a few hours, and I want to get some crying in before that
Arrested?! For what?!

I doubt our evil widdle bunny did anything uber-bad. D:

Nikki

Quote from: thegayhare on August 06, 2006, 02:17:49 AM
Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 05, 2006, 12:08:08 PM

Oh poor poor Xze Xze,  how wrong you are... and man did I call it

Ha HA...

they took my car, I was arrested (5 lovely hours in a cell) and I lost 30 dollars worth of groceries I had in the car  pluss fines out the wazzu...

*slams her head on her desk over and over again* I so sowwie!!! I jinxed you!!! :<

thegayhare

the reason I got arrested was rather stupid actualy

My insurance company forgot to send a file to the state  so the state suspended my licence and my cars registration with out telling me.  I got pulled over, and was arrested

Dakata

Shouldn't your insurance company get in trouble? D:

...*Dwaggy hug*

llearch n'n'daCorna

You went quietly, I hope? Unbelievingly, but quietly?

Downright silly. And the in-sewer-ants company should definitely be paying you something for your time and trouble, IMHO.

Azlan

Heh, something I know a little about.

The laws generally state, and this is true of states where automatic reporting occurs (California, etc.), that it remains the responsibility of the insured to keep on top of his insurance coverage and be sure it is current and promptly filed.  That holds true even if you have no control over said process due to automated reporting systems.

Should the Insurance Company take action to make amends for their negligence, yes.  Are they required to, no.  You might be able to pursue a civil case if suitable negligence can be determined, but you would virtually need a 'smoking gun' to have any actual case against them.

I wish you the best bunneh boy.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"