Cubi writing Google Mobile Apps

Started by Naldru, April 01, 2010, 07:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Hanii Puppy

Ok, this obsession with cubi is getting a wee bit daft.

Everyone knows that it's the Pheonices and Mythes that are making google mobile apps.

Naldru

I know a number of the Microsoft applications look like they were written by Phoenixes, but I didn't know that the Google Apps were that bad.

Edit:

I was referring to the fact that Microsoft documentation appears to be written by Phoenix Oracles.

Of course, now that I think of it, who provides help desk support for Oracle.  Some of these conversations have been rather cryptic.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Hanii Puppy

Quote from: Naldru on April 01, 2010, 10:39:00 PM
I know a number of the Microsoft applications look like they were written by Phoenixes, but I didn't know that the Google Apps were that bad.

I dunno, I think I'd like my apps written by someone who spends his entire life learning only to die at the end, be reborn, and spend another lifetime learning.

They'd either be a master of what they do and accomplish, or a very slow learner :)

Trazz

Google and Microsoft are competing to take over the world. Google's doing pretty well. Microsoft, on the other hand... Well... Y'know >.>

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on April 01, 2010, 07:52:51 PM
Having seen this on YouTube, I was wondering if cubi had started using their abilities to develop Google Mobile Applications.
No, but Symbian requires the ability to read the developer's thoughts in order to understand how the API should be used.  Because it never works the way you'd expect.

Real Android developers use C++ and JNI, no additional magic is required  :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E