Started by Turnsky, January 15, 2010, 05:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradypodidae

Quote from: candide on January 16, 2010, 08:09:37 PM
Quote from: Anker Steadfast on January 15, 2010, 06:27:30 AM
Oh god .. why did you have to mention pegging ?  :eek
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on January 16, 2010, 07:13:50 PM
Quote from: Psy-Kosh on January 16, 2010, 06:55:10 PM
Test subject for some cybernetics project Jyrrass works on?

>_<

One S, dangit! Only one S!

Good Grief!  What is on your minds here in this forum?

>:3  ;)

Farm animals?
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Psy-Kosh

Ugh. Why is it so hard for me to type Jyrras's name correctly?

blarghghghghg.

Oh well. *laughs*

e_voyager

may day may day the gutters are filled to capacity. we need a cleaning team here stat.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

candide

Quote from: e_voyager on January 16, 2010, 11:42:34 PMmay day may day the gutters are filled to capacity. we need a cleaning team here stat.
That's 'cuz everyone posting in this thread was rummaging 'round my mind around 10am this morning.   :mowtongue

*shakes fist* Get outta mah brain!  All of you!

psilorder

how do you guys get Dantildas (or has someone called the love-child something else?) limb-number to 11?
i get it to 9:
front leggs: 2
hind-leggs: 2
arms: 2
wings: 2
tails: 1

oh, wait, you guys count the headwings ?

e_voyager

Quote from: psilorder on January 17, 2010, 12:10:55 AM
how do you guys get Dantildas (or has someone called the love-child something else?) limb-number to 11?
i get it to 9:
front leggs: 2
hind-leggs: 2
arms: 2
wings: 2
tails: 1

oh, wait, you guys count the headwings ?

you forgot the head. most people need their heads you live you know that makes at least ten
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lego3400

Head is not a limb though. She has 4 legs, 2 arms. A tail. 2 back wings, and 2 head wings. That't 11..

LionHeart

Quote from: psilorder on January 17, 2010, 12:10:55 AM
how do you guys get Dantildas (or has someone called the love-child something else?)
Amber once referred to her as "Megan".
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Anker Steadfast

Don't forget that the main wings seem able to split into several tentacle thingies .. seems about 4 or so, when Dan had his wings making coffee accident. So, two per wing in his case. I dunno if that's standard or not, but I'm guessing his children woiuld have the same by default ?

Would they also have Pip heads ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

AmigaDragon

I think wing tentacles might be more akin to fingers than limbs (arms/legs/wings/tails).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

e_voyager

Quote from: Lego3400 on January 17, 2010, 01:04:40 AM
Head is not a limb though. She has 4 legs, 2 arms. A tail. 2 back wings, and 2 head wings. That't 11..

it protrudes from the body significantly and is universal  for the species, there fore it is a limb. like an arm or a leg it's normal and serves and universal function when healthy  in fact arm leg leg arm head is how some people perceive the body