Notice: Departure.

Started by Stygian, November 20, 2009, 04:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stygian

I don't believe I'll see many replies to this, but for propriety's sake, I am announcing my intent to leave the CM Forums.

For a prolonged time, I've had disagreements with other forum members. In spite of my vehement attempts at addressing the problems or taking steps to try and communicate, I have been left completely out in the cold. This, along with certain statements and impressions lead me to believe that the current situation will never improve, why I've re-evaluated my situation and relation here. And I have concluded that I am either disliked or simply taken for granted.

Basically, it boils down to me not wanting to waste time for others that look down on me, for the sake of the vain hope that perhaps things will improve if I kneel and scrape enough. My fun, and the purpose of my stay, have both been completely spoiled. Thus, I will ask llearch that he delete my account.

Obviously, this will mean that any activities I am partaking in, I will no longer. If there are any things that people who feel they are touched by this decision wish to say, I urge them to speak now, as leaving things unsaid almost always breeds regret.

Damaris

We will be more than happy to enact a permanent ban, if that is what you would prefer, although we do not delete accounts.  If you wish to come back, you can contact llearch or myself- although I suspect that defeats the purpose of asking for your account to be deleted.

I'm sorry to hear that the forum is not fun for you any longer, and wish you only the best in your future endeavors.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Sunblink

Quote from: Stygian on November 20, 2009, 04:49:10 PM
Obviously, this will mean that any activities I am partaking in, I will no longer. If there are any things that people who feel they are touched by this decision wish to say, I urge them to speak now, as leaving things unsaid almost always breeds regret.

I've got something to say:

Stay gone, you piece of shit.

Zanzibar Malachite

:batman

Damaris

Keaton, that was completely unnecessary.  Watch your tone.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

I do concur on that. We already have ways of dealing with people that are leaving, and when you jump in like that, it feels like trolling... and also kicking a dead horse.

If you have some personal business you need to handle with someone, do it off forum.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...