Does anyone remember these horror movies?

Started by Destina Faroda, November 13, 2009, 03:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

This is a very, very random topic.  Long story short, there are two horror movies from my childhood that have been on my mind, but I can't remember the names of them...or even what they're about.  Here's all I know:

1.  This one horror movie was in the 1980s or at worst the very early 1990s.  It was about a horde of vampires that overran a town.  The only distinct thing I can remember about it is the moment when the surviving characters were in the car.  One of the other characters complained he was hungry, and another said they'd stop in a little while to get a cheeseburger (McDonald's?) or something, but then the complainer turned into a vamp and the others killed him right there.  I think the vamp was of East Asian descent, but I could be wrong on that detail.

2.  There was this movie where an alien life force kept jumping from body to body.  In one it inhabited a prostitute or something and the "hero" took a machine gun and shot the mess out of it.  It was also either in the late eighties or early nineties.
Sig coming...whenever...

llearch n'n'daCorna

For #2, are we talking a creepy crawly type alien that killed the bodies it swapped through?

Possibly The Hidden is the movie you're thinking about. It's certainly the one I'm thinking about...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Destina Faroda

Thanks for the title. I'm pretty sure that was the movie, although I'd have to watch it again to be sure.
Sig coming...whenever...