Cats 'n Cameras Halloween Guest Strip

Started by Kesh, October 31, 2009, 10:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kesh

As soon as I saw this page, I knew Mab had drawn it! Absolutely adorable & funny as usual. :D

Warning: The page is slightly NSFW, the regular comic is very NSFW.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.

Prof B Hunnydew

Oh yea!!! Jo and Sarina.... Only Sari would think of wear a blanket as a ghost and then wear under......  :mowdizzy

So Amber remembered to make a guest art for Cheetah and Jo...about Halloween.. But not her own comic... which she rarely does any holidays for.

love the cuteness

PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

Prof: To be fair, CnC is a weekly, so it's just "sometime this week", whereas DMFA is four days in a row, so you've got to get the right day, too...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

Okay I will be fair...

Amber can get so busy that she will forget her own anniversary, so a little thing like Halloween, isn't really important unless you have children under 13...or You're into the scary stuff....   I get spooked by Casper, and the sight of blood gross me out.   The Ghostbusters was great but these ghost hunter shows are just plain boring...I must be deaf and blind, because I can never see or hear the ghosts' effects.   Without them, you just have people walking and talking into the night.

But really Amber has rarely had a special comic for any holiday..or milestone  expect #1000.

PBH  

tiggertoo

Beautiful strip -- Amber really does a fantastic job on the CnC characters. And a bit of Sari tush goes great with anything. For some reason I found it highly amusing that Sari's head looked square from the front with the blanket draped over her ears.  :)