Topher's Bugalow-Any one want to help.....anyone?

Started by topher chee, July 22, 2006, 11:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

As some of you may know I've been thinking of starting a web-page.  It will be similar to Amber's and Taski's, and at the moment, I cant make it on my own.  However, I will be taking a class this upcoming year on web-design so I will surely have it up by then, though I dont think it'll be too great.
Netami and I had everything pretty much planned out, but I've been sorta in the dark for a while so it doesn't look too good.  It's been on ComicPress for a while which I have no idea on how to make it.
I woud really appreciate it if someone were to help me get it started, but I cannnot pay you.  I can agree to splitting the donations but other than that it is more of a favor type deal.  I will update later, I have to go.

Topher

topher chee

nuts......this isnt going too well

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Netami

Yo, why don't you just grab me on AIM? You havent been on in forever. Forum PMs can work if your comp blew up or something. Just click on the green scroll icon under my avatar to get the PM function.

topher chee