09/04/09 [DMFA #1039] - Lorenda goes 'horde' on the Inn guests

Started by jeffh4, September 05, 2009, 02:09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffh4

Maybe she's appointed herself to be the bouncer for the inn?  

Jairus

Could be that Kria and/or Aliph and Regina are there to see the happy couple.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

jeffh4

JackTheCubiWolf

I'm back, and tired.

Gamma

Meh, it's probably just a small band of salesmen come to take revenge on her. >:3

But it's good that Lorenda gets to inform him on why he's alive. That will be fun...
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

ooklah

and cue subject change! stage right!

Why would she be beating people up? She's got a far better scare tactic of eating them instead.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Garsemor

Quote from: jeffh4 on September 05, 2009, 02:09:06 AM
Maybe she's appointed herself to be the bouncer for the inn? 

She would make a good bouncer.

Quote from: ooklah on September 05, 2009, 02:42:13 AM
Why would she be beating people up? She's got a far better scare tactic of eating them instead.

We'll propably fined that out later, I hope it's something awkward.

Zedd

Tapewolf

I didn't think Abel knew Lorenda.  Does he know who her mother is?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 05, 2009, 04:21:40 AM

Abel: I never got your last name..
Lorenda: Soulstealer, its a demon name
Abel: So...(little light comes on)
Lorenda: Yeah my mums a demon mare
Abel: (light gets brighter) her named won't be Kira would it?
Lorenda: yeah..are you okay? you look like you've seen a ghost..

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on September 05, 2009, 05:54:23 AM
Lorenda: Kria, actually.

...sorry, I guess that was a cheap shot, but I couldn't resist  :P

Ghostwish

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 05, 2009, 04:21:40 AM

Very good point actually.. where did Abel learn about Lorenda? I don't think we've seen that detail yet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ghostwish on September 05, 2009, 07:16:39 AM
Very good point actually.. where did Abel learn about Lorenda? I don't think we've seen that detail yet.

He knew that Jyrras was fond of 'That cow chick' and presumably saw her in his mind, even if he didn't get her name.  He may possibly have heard her mentioned since.

Of course, it's also quite possible that she turned up at Lost Lake with Dan earlier, when he was half-dead, to deliver him to the inn when he was well enough to recover.  Whether Missus Soulstealer was with her or not is an interesting question we don't know the answer to.

Netrogo

Gasp, you mean the characters could possibly have interactions and such that we don't see occur? That's unsatisfactory! I demand that every experience of their lives be documented down to the last second for my personal entertainment!

But yeah, Abel's been there a freaking while now. I think it's safe to assume he's met, and or knows of, everyone of the regulars at Lost Lake by now. Either that or he's found one hell of a sound proof rock to hide under.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Netrogo on September 05, 2009, 07:25:32 AM
Gasp, you mean the characters could possibly have interactions and such that we don't see occur?

Aren't you even a little bit curious about how Abel would react to seeing his old teacher again for the first time in almost four centuries?

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 05, 2009, 07:39:19 AM
Gasp, you mean the characters could possibly have interactions and such that we don't see occur?

Aren't you even a little bit curious about how Abel would react to seeing his old teacher again for the first time in almost four centuries?

I think he's more referring to the fact that everyone is going "How the hell does Abel know Lorenda WE NEVER SAW THAT".
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

SpottedKitty

I think it's safe to assume he's met, and or knows of, everyone of the regulars at Lost Lake by now. Either that or he's found one hell of a sound proof rock to hide under.

Maybe not so far-fetched. Don't forget, Abel wasn't up and about all that time. Maybe disco wasn't the only thing he missed.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on September 05, 2009, 07:49:52 AM
I think he's more referring to the fact that everyone is going "How the hell does Abel know Lorenda WE NEVER SAW THAT".

True.  It's not like that kind of cut is exactly a new thing.

ShiningShadow

Then my next question when does Abel put those two and two questions together? I have a feeling if either he's happy to see her or ready to downright kill her. Hmmmmmmm decisions, decisions.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 05, 2009, 06:24:06 AM
Quote from: MT Hazard on September 05, 2009, 05:54:23 AM
Lorenda: Kria, actually.

...sorry, I guess that was a cheap shot, but I couldn't resist  :P

Hahahaha, it's a Death Note reference!  I just now noticed that their names are anagrams.  That is pretty funny.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShiningShadow on September 05, 2009, 09:34:14 AM
Then my next question when does Abel put those two and two questions together? I have a feeling if either he's happy to see her or ready to downright kill her. Hmmmmmmm decisions, decisions.

Kria saved his life.  Sure, she was part of the team that killed Devin and Xander, but she did save him and she did save Devin too, just not particularly well.

Buhamet

Kria not only saved his life, but also taught him for several years in stuff like magic while he was in Zinvth, and Kria isn't really someone who's hard to forget :P

Although, it is possible that Kria could be avoiding Abel, because if you think about it, she might be slightly unwilling to let him know that Devin is undead. I think the last thing Abel would need is something from his old life popping up after re-creating himself at SAIA

Corgatha Taldorthar

I can't really see Kria remembering something that long ago. She seems too flighty, too much caught in the moment to remember or care about ancient history. It's entirely probable she doesn't remember who Abel is either.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on September 05, 2009, 12:09:05 PM
I can't really see Kria remembering something that long ago. S\he seems too flighty, too much caught in the moment to remember or care about ancient history. It's entirely probable she doesn't remember who Abel is either.

Could go either way.  She remembered Abel after not seeing him for 18 years or so.  Granted that we're talking about a rather larger gap, but all the same I'd be a little surprised if she didn't recognise him at some point after seeing him.  That and unless she's forgotten how she got Devin, he might complete the mental association.

ShiningShadow

Well we will have to wait and see what developes next. (Thinking........)Anybody wants a blueberry scone? Just bake them in the oven. :mowcookie

KyleEverett

Am I the only one that has actually made a Female Tauren Warrior with white fur named Lorenda? I actually had someone whisper me once saying they got the reference.

Lego3400

Quote from: KyleEverett on September 05, 2009, 11:36:27 PM
Am I the only one that has actually made a Female Tauren Warrior with white fur named Lorenda? I actually had someone whisper me once saying they got the reference.

I have a female Gnome named Lopenda but that's entirely accidental. I used the auto-namer for her :\ I have been tempted to make an undead woman that matches the bunny back in that comic though.