Just bought me a PS3

Started by ilpalazzo, May 25, 2009, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpalazzo

To be honest, i'm loving it so far.
I bought with it
Metal Gear Solid 4 (this game is by far the best in the series)
Lair (better than the reviews said it was)
Soul Caliber 4 (I'm pissed that a jedi apprentice is alot harder the Darth Vader) but customization is much better than the third one
Grand Theft Auto 4 (I have this for my PC but i'd rather have it for a console so it plays a bit more smooth)(or at least, play constantly rather than my computer which slows down every once in awhile).

I'm thinking of picking up Eternal Sonata, RE5, and Valkyria Profiles.

any other suggestions?  >:3

Janus Whitefurr

Playing through Eternal Sonata myself at the moment, and I'd recommend it, just expect to practice guarding a lot or you will die very quickly.

Chopin wears a snazzy hat.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

ShadesFox

I've been liking valkyria chronicles.  Then again, I've also been accused of being a freak for beating most of the missions on the first go.  I've also got a copy of Hawx, an amusing game, try and pick it up at a discount though.  Unfortunately I've not been playing much else lately.  My other games have been stolen.
The All Purpose Fox

Gareeku

Killzone 2, the Resistance games, LittleBigPlanet, Mirror's Edge, Orange Box, Far Cry 2, inFamous (when it's released), Uncharted...I could go on. :3

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: ShadesFox on May 25, 2009, 12:16:25 PM
I've been liking valkyria chronicles.  Then again, I've also been accused of being a freak for beating most of the missions on the first go. 

I hope your replay bites you in the proverbial arse, sir!  >:3
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

llearch n'n'daCorna

My other games have been stolen.

May the perpetrator have the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits, may his genitals develop warts, and may his girlfriend accuse him of philandering as a result, and leave him.

Or her and boyfriend, if appropriate.

Stealing games is just wrong.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cvstos

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 26, 2009, 04:31:36 AM
My other games have been stolen.

May the perpetrator have the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits, may his genitals develop warts, and may his girlfriend accuse him of philandering as a result, and leave him.

Or her and boyfriend, if appropriate.

Stealing games is just wrong.

Quoted For Truth

Gareeku listed a lot of good games. I'd like to add Ratchet and Clank: Future Tools of Destruction, as well as the upcoming sequel Ratchet and Clank: A Crack In Time and the downloadable Ratchet and Clank: Quest For Booty.  Also, Uncharted has a sequel coming (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves).
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Kafzeil

Just got inFamous yesterday. It's surprisingly fun, I'd highly recoomend it.

Now, time to save up my money for Killzone 2.
Real men wear Hats.<br /><br />Raz: Lili! An evil madman is building a fleet of psycho-death tanks to take over the world, and we\'re the only ones who can stop him! <br />Lili Zanotto: OH MY GOD! Let\'s make out! -Psychonauts