04/05/09 [#132] - Held up to felt up

Started by Madmann135, April 05, 2009, 11:31:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

Slick definitely can not get a break, now he gets shot in the ear... wonder if that hurts

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Quote from: Madmann135 on April 05, 2009, 11:31:17 AM
Slick definitely can not get a break, now he gets shot in the ear... wonder if that hurts

Looks like Slicks partner might have took a shot to the chest too.

Hopefully she follows the taur method of double the organs. Because running around with just one lung sounds like it would be a pain in this situation.

Plus I wouldn't have guessed that Whitenoises partner had magic fingers.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Madmann135

Jigsaw was on the verge of vamping out until that other vamp went all calm on the body check.

Looking at the princess's wound I say there is a 50-50 chance she's shot.  The other 50 is from Slick bumping into her.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Stupid N00bie

Hmm, what's that on the gun? Genopra? A manufacturing company, or a style of weapon?

Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

joshofspam

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on April 10, 2009, 02:00:08 AM
Hmm, what's that on the gun? Genopra? A manufacturing company, or a style of weapon?

Maybe it could be an advertisement of one of their sponsor's. For the gun or even for aa different product. Kind of like how they put names all over those silly colored cars in NASCAR. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Stupid N00bie on April 10, 2009, 02:00:08 AM

Genopra is the brand, known for "Biologically Neutral" weaponry; a must when you're fighting against multiple / unknown species.

This is just a matter of product placement.  >:3

Stupid N00bie

How so, "Biologically neutral?"  Are there species that can take bullets, or more understandably, energy weapon blasts?
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Brunhidden

i would assume that anyone who knows what theyre up against would prefer race specific chemical dart guns, shard throwers, or energy pulses keyed to disable the biology or neurology of their intended target. bullets kill surprisingly slowly compared to some high end chemicals, its likely dead people are not as useful as live people, and then there's always the question of friendly fire.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Pagan

Kinda like what Brun says, I believe "biologically neutral" to mean something that would injure or kill any organic target. Instead of having a gun that kills one species and heals another. When fighting against multiple species at the same time, you don't want to change your gun just because the one in your hand won't hurt the thing you are currently firing at.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!